Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I kinda doubt that.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-in-the-crotch

You be the judge of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    You be the judge of that.
    And, just as I thought, the thread wasn't locked because you were effective in bashing the GOP. The stated reason was that it was too "one-sided" on page one.

Deleted
    And, just as I thought, the thread wasn't locked because you were effective in bashing the GOP. The stated reason was that it was too "one-sided" on page one.
    I'll quote the PM that I got from Endus then, after I asked him if I could recreate it without bias:

The issue wasn't the story itself, it was the invective against Republicans and calling them "crazy" and such. That bordered on political bashing.

If you want to post a more even-tempered version without the bashing, feel free. You can take issue with their position, but there's a difference between criticism and bashing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Not a contradiction because she wasn't sure HOW to deal with it. Was more of an unable to face reality thing where she nearly waited too long for it to be legal anymore. She doesn't like to talk about it so I'm not gonna ask her for details, but I assure you she did NOT want the kid, no matter how long it took her to actually get the abortion.
    I see. And I understand not talking about it with her. Even between friends that's something you don't bring up. I just would have thought that after the rape kit was used by the authorities that an abortion would be the next thing to do. But that's just me assuming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it sure wasn't too "one-sided" bashing the democrats. Seriously why are you so invested in being a victim?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is this baby beautiful?

<snip>
    Certainly not.

The politician is just pandering to his constituents. I don't think anyone in charge is going to make a woman have a baby that was conceived in rape.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll quote the PM that I got from Endus then, after I asked him if I could recreate it without bias:
    Sorry, man. He said that it "bordered" on political bashing. That's very different from "bashing the GOP too much."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Without knowing the political side of things, I think what the person was trying to get at, was that regardless of circumstances, childbirth is a miraculous thing, and the outcome is beautiful (a child).

No doubt theres probably some devious purpose to this statement, but the statement itself isnt really that bad.
    The "terrible" isn't the statement that a child can be a wonderful thing, it's in saying that a woman who got raped and impregnated did so because God wanted that to happen to her.

Sorry, man. He said that it "bordered" on political bashing. That's very different from "bashing the GOP too much."
    Are u real and if so what drugs do I take to be like u?
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-02-06 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladiswaifu View Post
    Are u real and if so what drugs do I take do be like u?
    That's funny, I was wondering the same thing about him...

- - - Updated - - -

Is this baby beautiful?

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    So, is the baby I presented beautiful?
    Last edited by Hammerfest; 2015-02-06 at 10:11 PM.

Murder is murder, adoption exists as an alternative.

What percentage of the population would you say are complete idiots? I'd probably pin it around 25%.

West Virginia's lower house has 100 seats. One percent of the members of the house of delegates said something moronic, here.

This is about as noteworthy a news story as "old man yells at dog".

I may be a man, but I just cannot see "men" ( and that is more than the majority of politicians) making these broad decisions that effect women!

Not only do they seem to trivialise the emotional trauma of the rape itself, but then they wish to force the woman to carry to term something she is going to (in most cases) despise? And is, in all likelihood going to ruin her financially? (Last I heard, the US was pretty sad when it came to parental leave)

I just don't get it. Leave it between the woman and her doctor (and since this IS the US - sue the crap out of the rapist if he's caught)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    I may be a man, but I just cannot see "men" ( and that is more than the majority of politicians) making these broad decisions that effect women!
    They effect males too... so it's cool.

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down," Akin said of pregnancy. "But let’s assume that maybe that didn’t work or something: I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be of the rapist, and not attacking the child.”
    Tell your GFs to think really hard about not wanting a baby and she can't get pregnant guys. No need for condoms anymore with this breakthrough!

Also, everytime you jerk off you kill potentially millions of babies with this logic. There is no "child" to be punished yet if the abortion is early, it has no thought process or brain activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Murder is murder, adoption exists as an alternative.
    I feel like anyone that thinks adoption agencies are a good place to grow up never grew up in one themselves or knew anyone that did. Very few kids are adopted into a single family throughout their life. Some are never adopted. It's a terrible early life for most of them, which results in a terrible adult life for many of them.

You want the child who's parents tragically died? Or the rape baby. Just cause adoption exist doesn't mean it works for every child.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2015-02-06 at 10:39 PM.

I posted this earlier today, but it got locked because I was bashing the GOP too much.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...p_ref=politics

The child that can come from it could be beautiful, true. However, I doubt the mother would want such a lasting reminder of the horrifying event that transpired. And having to go through all that physical, mental and emotional stress of an unwanted pregnancy for 9 months can be catastrophic.

You have any idea how rare rape is, and how even more rare it is for a women to become pregnant from that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    You have any idea how rare rape is, and how even more rare it is for a women to become pregnant from that?
    What does that have to do with anything?

They effect males too... so it's cool.

Call me when you can carry the extra weight around for 6 months, deal with the swelling, mood swings, AND emotional crap of the event itself - and THEN - pass that bowling ball out your butt!

Then, we'll talk

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    What? It taking a few months to save up a few weeks wages is stretching?
    And if she makes half as much money you abort after what? 40 weeks?