New Vcard, sound is not synchronized iwth video

Hello, around a month ago I changed my video card and got a GTX 750ti. Around a week later I noticed that in a variety of application the sound sometimes is not in synch with the image. Sometimes is barely noticeable others its pretty easy to spot. At first I thought that maybe I had installed it wrong or that I didn't unistall correctly the previous drivers (I had an ATI Radeon 5770), but last week I reinstalled Windows and it keeps happening. I was wondering if maybe someone here could have a general idea of what might be wrong. Besides that I'm using a tv with the HDMI port because I needed to save space and that got me 2 birds with one stone (changed my old like 12 inch tv, got a bigger screen for my pc), don't think it's because of that since the old Vcard didn't have that problem.

Thanks for any help you can give me

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the sound coming from the TV? Try disabling the sound on the motherboard through the bios. Make sure the sound is set to stereo from the video card cause otherwise the encoding to 5.1 can cause delay. Using HDMI turns the video card into a sound card.

Well it seems like disabling the board sound card fixed it. The only issue is that I sometimes need the microphone, so I was wondering if there's another way to fix it. If not, well nothing to do, but it would be nice.