Prayer of Mending now jumps 5...down from 10

Prayer of Mending: Now jumps up to 5 times, down from 10 times.

This just posted. Thoughts? I am disappointed in this. I main a Holy priest and was very much looking forward to the 10 stacks and felt that it was necessary, especially because of the tier bonuses and our lack of single-target healing. How do you think this will affect the potential of Holy priests?

Tooltip change, it never had 10 bounces. It should still stack to 10 though to accommodate our 2-piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Bella7 View Post
    How do you think this will affect the potential of Holy priests?
    Since it was never anything but a tooltip error it will have a net effect of zero

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say to much more other then what people had said :P that tooltip nerf though, so good. Let the reign of Hunter Healers begin
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

I looked at that and said "awww, they decided not to make holy priests stupidly OP".

Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post
    I looked at that and said "awww, they decided not to make holy priests stupidly OP".
    It's still holy's 2-piece, so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

I'm out hunting tier like a mad fiend.

Tier Tier Tier.... best thing evahh

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Of course, can't have Priests accidentally becoming viable.

It very much had 10 stacks on the PTR, 14 with the set bonus. Kris Zierhut just has no clue what he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifebind View Post
    It very much had 10 stacks on the PTR, 14 with the set bonus. Kris Zierhut just has no clue what he is doing.
    Everyone else on the PTR reported that it never started with 10 stacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Lifebind View Post
    Yeah if you cast it you more than once on the same target within 30s.