Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ghosts in worlds of warcraft go between the typical haunting specters to fully formed 'might as well not be counted as dead' translucent beings, so considering many ghosts in wow are just as conscious as when they were alive, saying its better to obliterate them with a mana bomb is pretty much a double murder.
    Manabombs do not destroy the souls of people, otherwise the Kirin Var village in Outland would have been quite the boring quest hub, considering most of its inhabitants were killed by a manabomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Manabombs do not destroy the souls of people, otherwise the Kirin Var village in Outland would have been quite the boring quest hub, considering most of its inhabitants were killed by a manabomb.
    Maybe garrosh stuffed lady liandrin and anduin into his mana bomb ? And exorcised everyone with heat weave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Maybe garrosh stuffed lady liandrin and anduin into his mana bomb ? And exorcised everyone with heat weave.
    And thus the Army of Light was born
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

I am 100% sure that I have seen it somewhere that it completely destroys not only the person but his entire existence but I cannot find the source. Perhaps it must have been another thread in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Pinkaminus-Piekus View Post
    I am 100% sure that I have seen it somewhere that it completely destroys not only the person but his entire existence but I cannot find the source. Perhaps it must have been another thread in the past.
    Only places I've seen it is on random, unsubstantiated forum posts. It's such a simple task to point to where in the novel it says so, but nowhere is this cited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I mean, I'd definitely take her over Vol'jin, but I'm still pretty not-happy that we get rid of Garrosh before her.

Aren't you the one that's under the impression that Sylvanas isn't marked for death?
    Your single minded, dedicated hate to a fictional character both frightens and perplexes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Only places I've seen it is on random, unsubstantiated forum posts. It's such a simple task to point to where in the novel it says so, but nowhere is this cited.
    I think they're confusing it with something from the Wheel of Time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Paper weight

Birthday present for Jaina.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Arpin View Post
    And just because I wanna know what you people think: Why is a mana bomb worse than a normal bomb? Is a normal bomb more family friendly? Or does it hurt less than a mana bomb?
    Because it sings Mana Mana when dropped, obviously.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Pinkaminus-Piekus View Post
    I am 100% sure that I have not seen that information anywhere that it would completely destroy the person's soul. I can find the source in burning crusade considering ghosts of the victims gave me quests.

I have absolutely no problem with it being used, on Azeroth's mutual enemies.

Though you have to ask: why hasn't the Alliance found out about it yet? Their base is literally a football field away. They could easily just get a scout up on a hill with a scope and see that the enemy that swore not to be like Garrosh is being like Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Edorien View Post
    Because it sings Mana Mana when dropped, obviously.
    Doo doo bee doo doo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I have absolutely no problem with it being used, on Azeroth's mutual enemies.

Though you have to ask: why hasn't the Alliance found out about it yet? Their base is literally a football field away. They could easily just get a scout up on a hill with a scope and see that the enemy that swore not to be like Garrosh is being like Garrosh.
    Shhhhhhhhhhhh don't think about it. Something something Orcs!

-One of his commanders, High Warlord Volrath, let Troll idiocy and Paranoia get the best of him, and attacked the militarily superior Alliance.
    Volrath? You mean that Ashran NPC that's meant to attack the other faction and serve as a boss? Those types of NPCs are more game mechanic than they are lore related. Also, i have no idea where you got the notion that he was paranoid or idiotic, especially since he's only considered dead if alli players kill him. I don't play Horde as often, but judging by everything said here, along with the praise of Alliance, i'd say this point is too opinionated to take seriously.
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    Volrath? You mean that Ashran NPC that's meant to attack the other faction and serve as a boss? Those types of NPCs are more game mechanic than they are lore related. Also, i have no idea where you got the notion that he was paranoid or idiotic, especially since he's only considered dead if alli players kill him. I don't play Horde as often, but judging by everything said here, along with the praise of Alliance, i'd say this point is too opinionated to take seriously.
    He used to flatout admit that he was paranoid the Alliance would use the weapon in Ashran to attack the Horde and that's why the Horde are fighting the Alliance...

Bombing the shit out of grommash or guldan seem a good idea to me
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Perhaps it isnt mana-bomb at all. It could just that a husk was repurposed and now it is a "family-values-bomb". Something that vol'jin could actually use to show his enemies that "Da hord be da family da mon".

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    Bombing the shit out of grommash or guldan seem a good idea to me
    Grommash would crush the mana bomb between his pecs