Deleted

Trinkets for disc and holy (Need some advice)

Hi

After members coming and going, I am left with dsic and holy as my specs, changing on a fight to fight basis. I have quite a number of trinkets at the moment (from chaches and bonus rolls) and needed some advice on which to use for each spec.

The trinkets I have are :
    Shards of Nothing (Mythic, gem socket)
    Ironspike Chew Toy ( Heroic Warforged, gem socket)
    Mark of Rapid Replication (Mythic)
    Quiescent Runestone (Heroic, gem socket)
    Emblem of Caustic Healing (Mythic)

If anyone could give me advice on which combination of these to use for each spec it would be very helpful.

Thanks

Deleted
    Probably ironspike chew toy for both specs.
    Shard of nothing for disc and quiescent runestone for holy.
    Emblem of caustic healing for fight you might need more mana on.

But thats just my idea

Edit: Tho i guess Mark could also be usefull for fight u need mana on, maybe for holy.

I'm in the same boat. I'm Holy and have

Ironspike Chew Toy-680
    Shards of Nothing-685
    Quiescent Runestone-670

I want to use the chew toy for sure. But the shards vs runestone I'm torn on. Shards is higher stats since it's mythic, but I like the "always" there secondary stats on the runestone.

I'm not sure how Ironspike Chew Toy measures against Candle, but I think Mythic ICT>Candle>Heroic ICT. Disc might be able to get something out of Goren Soul Repository, but 1) I personally don't like throughput procs on trinkets; and 2) you're probably better off passing it for your DPS. So you'll probably wanna run with ICT/Candle + QR/Emblem for holy or Shards for disc.

Out of the ones you've got, I'd do Shards+ICT for disc and Emblem+ICT for holy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Out of the ones you've got, I'd do Shards+ICT for disc and Emblem+ICT for holy.
    But isn´t emblem only mainly if he needs the sprit/mana on some fights? Like i know holy needs more spirit then disc but his Quiescent Runestone got a socket and has BIS stats for holy (aside from haste when 4 set T17 i guess, but still good stat id think).

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    But isn´t emblem only mainly if he needs the sprit/mana on some fights? Like i know holy needs more spirit then disc but his Quiescent Runestone got a socket and has BIS stats for holy (aside from haste when 4 set T17 i guess, but still good stat id think).
    It really depends. On fights like Blast Furnace or Imperator, you really need the extra spirit, but on fights that are shorter (Hans'gar/Franzor, Flambender) or ones that just require more burst throughput (Kromog, Oregorger), you'll probably get more from QR. My suggestion: see what works for you. Personally I like using Binding Heal, so spirit works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s