MW - Healing Sphere AddOn? (Counter, Proximity?)

Hey guys, I wanted to know if there is an AddOn that can count and check proximity of all my healing spheres currently on the ground? I think that would be really helpful for detonate chi because detonate chi usually is not really worth the GCD/Mana but sometimes it can be. If there is a lot of healing going on and you get like 20 spheres out and know that ~15 of them are in proximity of a player in your group/raid, you could detonate chi and the 5k mana would be worth it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to know if there is an AddOn that can count and check proximity of all my healing spheres currently on the ground? I think that would be really helpful for detonate chi because detonate chi usually is not really worth the GCD/Mana but sometimes it can be. If there is a lot of healing going on and you get like 20 spheres out and know that ~15 of them are in proximity of a player in your group/raid, you could detonate chi and the 5k mana would be worth it.
    as a MW getting back into the action i just take a look around and take a guess or if there is alot of damage going out then i will pop mine and go from there

addons that tracks spheres. not ideal but still...

curseforge. com/addons/mworbs/
    wowinterface. com/downloads/info23193-GiftoftheSerpentTracker.html

15+ Year Old Account
    OP let us know how that add-on turned out for you please

Quote Originally Posted by rlds View Post
    addons that tracks spheres. not ideal but still...

curseforge. com/addons/mworbs/
    wowinterface. com/downloads/info23193-GiftoftheSerpentTracker.html
    Thank you for finding and linking them, I got the one from curseforge, it looked more recent. It just looks like a healing sphere with a counter inside the icon. It just counts all healing spheres that are up right now. Although it is not exactly what I needed as it does not state whether someone is near them or not I will try them out tomorrow. Thanks again, rlds.

edit: Tried it out on sunday. It is "kinda" useful to see if I have 10 or more up but it does not really help me by saying how many are in proximity of players, so it's more of a "If I'm lucky, I'll gain a mana-worthy heal out of it, if I'm not, I just wasted mana". Don't think it is worth using the addon atm.
    Last edited by Kaharon; 2015-02-09 at 12:11 PM.