Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I'm not proud.

But I once scammed someone of 200g.

I promised to craft him some primordial rubies and just logged it the fuck out.
    If he could've been bothered and would've been smart enough he could've just reported you seeing how you had an ingame chat about it. Then again, 200 gold? That's peanuts. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    All the rogues in the thread sweat nervously. Their itch to steal something uncontrollable at this point.

The world is no longer safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...s-online-games
    Looks like A LOT of cyber criminal will be coming out later this generation....
    Very nice use of a common fallancy there. Everything to get some clicks, hm?
    Maybe we should start our own article: 'Professional liers start out with spreading minor misleading information on the internet to generate clicks'.

Just because those criminals did some minor thefts in online games before does not mean online games generate criminals like that quote implies.
    Just because girls are generally born by women does not mean everyone born by women turns out to be girls later on.

Deleted
    This is disturbing
    Last edited by mmoc9d2e10ca63; 2015-02-08 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M4D View Post
    It was more a reflection on stealing in game = stealing in real life. More than a reflection on stealing in a game makes you steal in real life later on.
    Aaaaa. I get ur point now so myfault. I can kinda see that I guess.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    damnit, they caught me. Its me stealing loot off the bosses I murdered, whom were all so innocent, that gave way to my criminal ways... not something like skyrim, where I break into someone's home, kill them in their sleep, and then take all their belongings.... which I have never done >.> Damnit, wow, you made me a criminal.

Well, shit, better stop playing a rogue.

Its bullshit , what the logic between game and reality . bull-shit !

10+ Year Old Account
    its definately that , all that torrenting i've been doing since forever has nothing to do with it ^^

It's worked tolerably enough thus far to just have people moderate their own games as the "police" force, issuing bans and whatnot. There's no sense in getting the government into it or we'll wind up having one set of rules instead of each game kind of setting its own standards.

Heck, in RuneScape you can kill people and take their stuff in the wilderness. Is that "stealing"? I certainly hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It's worked tolerably enough thus far to just have people moderate their own games as the "police" force, issuing bans and whatnot. There's no sense in getting the government into it or we'll wind up having one set of rules instead of each game kind of setting its own standards.

Heck, in RuneScape you can kill people and take their stuff in the wilderness. Is that "stealing"? I certainly hope not.
    ey m8 trim ur armorz for 600k.