Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't specifically say you were a duo SK team, I said that in a list of options. I even then said you were mafia with said roles above after that.

The fact you brush Pistol's "bomb" claim off with no question.

How you both 'conveniently' are in the same duplex and sharing insights and you both conveniently haven't killed each other because of reasons.

So it's not Listo. It's not Valyrian. It's not Arialla because she's against Pistol the entire game, and you're against Arialla being against Pistol. Admittedly a lot of people where curious of them, but since then, Arialla was right all along. And the fact you wanted to save a Valyrian lynch and pistol. Pretty much confirms that you have a bus driver, that he is actually a survivor. Whom you need to live, because if town had any idea about the set up, you'd lose.

I can thank you for answering my questions and preventing a lynch that would have lost town the game.

He still hasn't explained the SK theory. I wasn't out right buying crackles claim but I have to assume that Danner or Dendrek died for their theories.

Deleted
    I feel like it's pretty safe to
    Vote Crackleslap

His claim is just downright wrong
    Virothe and I are "conviniently" sharing a Duplex? How the fuck does that even make sense? Are we the only scum/scum pairing, then?
    A reason as to Virothe having an easier time swallowing my bomb claim is probably because I told him before any of you. And probably because I've tried to bait him to kill me all game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why wouldn't Crackle investigate or kill me last night? Because he can't kill me without dying himself, and because I'm an easy lynch to go for today.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I feel like it's pretty safe to
    Vote Crackleslap

His claim is just downright wrong
    Virothe and I are "conviniently" sharing a Duplex? How the fuck does that even make sense? Are we the only scum/scum pairing, then?
    A reason as to Virothe having an easier time swallowing my bomb claim is probably because I told him before any of you. And probably because I've tried to bait him to kill me all game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why wouldn't Crackle investigate or kill me last night? Because he can't kill me without dying himself, and because I'm an easy lynch to go for today.
    Ya, but I wouldn't really call it baiting, You didn't really talk until I started to info dump in the thread and then you were all "I HAVE A SECRET ROLE I WONT SHARE WITH YOU BWAHAHAHA!" and I was like...... So you're prbly either a bomb or you're on drugs.

The question is why didn't he investigate me or Aria, investigating a third party claim makes no sense at all since town generally want to lynch them pretty quick once they've claimed to begin with. The few times I've claimed third party it's almost always ended badly for me, I was more surprised that Val made it this far after her claim than anything. That and 3rd party claims have a bad habit of showing up guilty on investigations anyway and most people who have played more than a single game know that.

And also Crackle, I haven't killed Pistol because I can't. ffs, I've been pretty open about how I view pistol since I've claimed and I admit it's quite possible Pistol could be a wolf in sheeps clothing, but I made my choice to trust him so that's what I'm going to do.

If you would have not butchered your claim and if could find something in the things you've said to find some redeeming quality in maybe that would change but from what you're saying to the actions you've taken over the last couple game days I just can't trust you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I didn't specifically say you were a duo SK team, I said that in a list of options. I even then said you were mafia with said roles above after that.

The fact you brush Pistol's "bomb" claim off with no question.

How you both 'conveniently' are in the same duplex and sharing insights and you both conveniently haven't killed each other because of reasons.

So it's not Listo. It's not Valyrian. It's not Arialla because she's against Pistol the entire game, and you're against Arialla being against Pistol. Admittedly a lot of people where curious of them, but since then, Arialla was right all along. And the fact you wanted to save a Valyrian lynch and pistol. Pretty much confirms that you have a bus driver, that he is actually a survivor. Whom you need to live, because if town had any idea about the set up, you'd lose.

I can thank you for answering my questions and preventing a lynch that would have lost town the game.
    I find it more suspicious that as soon as you claim your Duplex buddy turns up dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn near 12 hours and not one other person has posted, lovely.

Deleted
    I'd really like for Listo to speak up about what he thinks, since he's the verifyed townie, and the rest of us are all prepared to stab eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by pistolpink View Post
    i'd really like for listo to speak up about what he thinks, since he's the verifyed townie, and the rest of us are all prepared to stab eachother.
    don't make me cut you!

- - - Updated - - -

So pistol... How about that local sports team? They sure have been sportsing really hard lately haven't they?

And this weather, It sure is... weather I s'pose.

Deleted
    That local sports team doesn't even have a name, that's how poorly it's doing, and it's been raining ice all day.

That local sports team doesn't even have a name, that's how poorly it's doing, and it's been raining ice all day.
    I thought there name was "The Local Sports Team"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I thought there name was "The Local Sports Team"
    Nah, that name was already taken, and the town council veto'd calling it "TheLocalSportsTeam1".

Nah, that name was already taken, and the town council veto'd calling it "TheLocalSportsTeam1".
    Huh, you would think they woud at least go for something like "Our local sports team" or something like that instead of just having their team be nameless.

Deleted
    Huh, you would think they woud at least go for something like "Our local sports team" or something like that instead of just having their team be nameless.
    But they aren't ours. We imported them all from Qatar. For no reason at all.

But they aren't ours. We imported them all from Qatar. For no reason at all.
    Ya but they still represent you so it would make sense!

Also how the hell has no one else put a stop to this yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really like for Listo to speak up about what he thinks, since he's the verifyed townie, and the rest of us are all prepared to stab eachother.
    Im not really sure what I think... I admit crackle seems a little sketchy but I can also see his reasoning behind you 1 except for the fact that he decided to invest val instead of one of you guys. I'll likely put my vote up in 2-ish hours when I am on break again.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Im not really sure what I think... I admit crackle seems a little sketchy but I can also see his reasoning behind you 1 except for the fact that he decided to invest val instead of one of you guys. I'll likely put my vote up in 2-ish hours when I am on break again.
    So many unanswered questions /sigh

The other thing that bothers me a little is that he jumped right on Val even though he's been the one pushing the possibility of a busdriver this game and he didn't even seem to take that into consideration before trying to ram a lynch through.

Polite reminder that you have ~1 hour and 15 minutes left till the deadline.

Deleted
    RNG kill inc? Come the fuck on people...

10+ Year Old Account
    So many unanswered questions /sigh

The other thing that bothers me a little is that he jumped right on Val even though he's been the one pushing the possibility of a busdriver this game and he didn't even seem to take that into consideration before trying to ram a lynch through.
    You have a point there. But I think the main reason for all the unanswered questions is those dang ??? corpses...
    I can randomly vote someone if you wish? I for the life of me can not decide who to vote for...

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    You have a point there. But I think the main reason for all the unanswered questions is those dang ??? corpses...

I can randomly vote someone if you wish? I for the life of me can not decide who to vote for...
    Ya and Crackle claims to have caused a multitude of them >_<

What I'm saying though is that we just had another show up tonight for no apparent reason, If Crackle had used his ability the night prior there isn't a valid reason as to why we suddenly have three sources of ???

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I may regret this but oh well...

Vote: Crackleslap

Even if you are a JoAT who can make ??? kills you should have gotten what the person's role was (if there was no way that would just be insane). (next thing I know Virothe/Pistol mastermind scum team)