2p/4p spec that's most profitable

Which 2 piece / 4 piece will benefit each spec the most in order? Anyone know? I'm hoping demonology gets the least buff so aff/destro are playable again since demo is better on every single encounter in the game right now by a landslide.

Demo's bonuses may be a lesser overall gain but the aff/dest set bonuses won't put either spec anywhere near Demo just based off that.

Deleted
    I honestly think we are going to see some crazy stuff from multitarget fights and chaos wave with the 4pc. Stuff is already showing up on logs....

I remember reading the sims of how the bonuses impact each dps spec and seeing destro still be 4-5k below demo despite destro having a higher % gain after acquiring the set bonuses. I think affliction was doing surprisingly well in one of the categories, but I don't remember which. Overall I'm pretty sure demo came out ahead.

Bottom line is that it doesn't really matter how much each spec benefits from the bonuses if they are still performing worse than another spec.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's a pic that shows the gain all DPS specs gain from 2 and 4 set.