Thread: Issues With PVP

10+ Year Old Account

Issues With PVP

First up, paladin burst, needs some nerfing. (druids)
    Second, DPS self healing, needs some nerfs. (druids)
    Third, NERF, DAMN, FERAL, DRUIDS. nerf their damage, nerf their mobility, nerf their self heals. theyre broken as fuck right now

Deleted
    as statistics proof this is an l2p issue

Whining about Ferals has always been the definitive equivalent of holding up a sign saying "I'm unwilling to invest any effort into understanding how other classes function, please compensate my shortcomings by nerfing them."

10+ Year Old Account
    I didnt see any hunter related stuff on your post.

He must play a huntard.

Paladins are not very good anymore. Wings are good, but that's 20 sec then they have to wait 1m 40 sec to do good burst again. Judgment should get a buff to be honest. Damage is pathetic.

Ferals need high damage because they die very easy (if you can reach them). They have one shield with 2 charges on a 2 min cooldown (or is it 3 min?). That's it. Sure they can heal, but spamming rejuv is nothing that can keep them alive for long. They need the mobility to be able to run away and use healing touch instead of having abilities that can save you life in an instant like many other classes have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meythia View Post
    as statistics proof this is an l2p issue
    Just because a class isn't fotm anymore doesn't mean it has no stupid/broken mechanics

Paladin pops wings -> CC him and run away. In 3s when Paladins pop Wings they usually get about 3 attacks off for the entire 20 second duration against my team, we just run the rest of the time and he does literally nothing.

DPS shouldn't have any healing abilities, I'll agree with that.

Feral Druids are trash, just like with Paladins they're very easy to deal with when they pop their CD. Learn to kite.