Killing spree bug?

Do any of you other rogues have a bug with kspree that makes it want to target your first target and not your current target?

10+ Year Old Account
    YES! It happened a lot in arena today.

Deleted
    At least this is a new rogue bug, rather than an old one reappearing. Yay for new rogue bug!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incentiv View Post
    At least this is a new rogue bug, rather than an old one reappearing. Yay for new rogue bug!
    That's too positive even for me.

If you're doing KsP during blade flurry there's always a chance that you'll end up behind a completely random target if that's what you're referring to. Without the minor glyph in pretty good chance you wont end up where you started.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has nothing to do with Blade Flurry or the glyph. I know that because I play without in PvP, I don't even have Blade Flurry on my bars.
    It starts with "Out of range" because your target is not the one you're thinking and when he unexpectedly comes in range when I'm still pressing KS it just jumps to the other target.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    It has nothing to do with Blade Flurry or the glyph. I know that because I play without in PvP, I don't even have Blade Flurry on my bars.
    It starts with "Out of range" because your target is not the one you're thinking and when he unexpectedly comes in range when I'm still pressing KS it just jumps to the other target.
    Yep, it definitely bugs sometimes. I've lost at least a couple of arena matches because I hit KS and it targeted a hunter pet or the other enemy player without me ever having used Blade Flurry.

Did not happen to me at all and I did something like 30 arenas and a handful of RBGs yesterday. What talents / glyphs were you guys running? Also any addons that you can think of? I am running the standard PvP Suite (Gladius, BGTargets, DBM), don't think that I had DBM updated to latest version until later in the day tho.
    Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!
    TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incentiv View Post
    I had this happen in 5.4. Happened only in PvP though. Very few played combat pvp so it wasn't noticed by the broad playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    Did not happen to me at all and I did something like 30 arenas and a handful of RBGs yesterday. What talents / glyphs were you guys running? Also any addons that you can think of? I am running the standard PvP Suite (Gladius, BGTargets, DBM), don't think that I had DBM updated to latest version until later in the day tho.
    It's somewhat of a rare bug and it could take ~50+ arenas before you see it happen, but it does happen. I can't imagine addons would be the issue.

It happened again to me yesterday in 3s; I tried using KS on a player I was right on top of and was getting an "out of range" error which means it was trying to target another player that was 20 yards away.