10+ Year Old Account

Running out of missions

These days I mostly log in to check my Garrison for whatever reason. I don't even know..
    Anyway lately I've been noticing that there's a lot less missions. I have 5 in progress and 1 available which is for level 90 but all my active followers are 100 so it's useless..

Anyone else that has been noticing a shortage of missions? It's really making my Salvage Yard much less valuable.

I have around 30 followers with 654 all epic but it's really irritating.

I take it you login for missions at least 3 times daily. My routing is on a 12 hour cycle. I always have missions in the 10+. I also utilize the Lumber Mill follower, my tailoring follower. I rarely run out of missions, and its only on the days I am off work, where I may login multiple times daily. If I take a day off, it may take me 1-2 days to actually get to the point where I can clear them all again. All of my followers are 655 too btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like they haven't fixed the bug where you need a follower that's 90-94 and 95-99 yet.

they have, i have 25 follower all 655, get missions in all ranges, several of them daily...

Deleted
    Don't have Barracks and an Inn? Or too many Epic Mounts? Those are the biggest reasons for running dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Don't have Barracks and an Inn? Or too many Epic Mounts? Those are the biggest reasons for running dry.
    Yeah with too many epic mounts, you can even run dry with both barracks and inn. 6.1 brings some newer missions including proff missions, but once again, epic mounts will still run you dry.

If I check in 3-4 times a day, only then do the missions dry out. Usually it's a 24 hour cycle for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peukst View Post
    they have, i have 25 follower all 655, get missions in all ranges, several of them daily...
    dont know what you're talking about. 91-94 missions give bags of salvage which are useless, and 95-99 missions already pop up even if you have full lvl 100 army.

if you have a bajillion epic mounts and are spamming missions like its going out of style, of course you're going to run out of missions. their repop is time based, deal with it

I have a Barracks, Inn, and 3 epic mount followers. I have to spam the hell out of missions to run out in a given day. Log in like every couple hours at the longest, spread my epic mounts out to maximize time gained (no doubling them up on missions, etc).

Most days even if I'm trying to clear missions out it only happens maybe right before I go to bed, and that's if I've been spamming all day. Of course I always could take a screenshot of that hour or so before I go to bed when I have one or no missions left and start a thread about constantly being mission starved ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Bags of Salvage can containt Herbs, Ores (lol) and most importantly enchantment dust. I simply do every single mission available (i run dry almost every day) and sell all that stuff on the AH. The Bags are not as cool as the Crates ofc, but not useless.

Deleted
    25 active followers
    2 working in buildings
    = 23 Mission followers, of them 2 have epic Mount which doesnt in fact matter since i twice each day start my missions (before work and when returning from)
    running out of missions occasionally but i think this is only on my days off.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    Looks like they haven't fixed the bug where you need a follower that's 90-94 and 95-99 yet.
    I don't think that's a bug. I remember them switching it so you would get missions in all ranged back before they nerfed the salvage yard boxes because people would keep a follower at a lower level to get more missions and more boxes.

I do like a 12 hour cycle for my garrison missions since I gotta send followers to missions on 11 toons. Somedays, I run out of appropriate level missions but then I send them on a lower level mission that either gives gold or garrison resources. Those are much better than sending them on those measly experience missions that only give like 1/100 of a exp, heh.

Deleted
    Running 5 characters at once so I don't really log them all looping every hour. Usually before i got to bed, then before i go to work and couple times when i actually play. Started running dry on missions once i hit about 5 epic mounts. Got inn level 3 and barrcks level 3.

6.1 will bring new missions - proff missions + various 660 / 675 missions that award gold or primal spirits etc. Mission shortage issue should be gone with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    These days I mostly log in to check my Garrison for whatever reason. I don't even know..
    Anyway lately I've been noticing that there's a lot less missions. I have 5 in progress and 1 available which is for level 90 but all my active followers are 100 so it's useless..

I have around 30 followers with 654 all epic but it's really irritating.
    OT - Whats the name of the font you are using in that screenshot ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    OT - Whats the name of the font you are using in that screenshot ?
    http://www.fontsupply.com/fonts/V/Vibroceb.html

OT again how do you change the font over there? Is it through an addon? or is there an in game option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    OT again how do you change the font over there? Is it through an addon? or is there an in game option?
    Make a new folder called "Fonts" in your WoW folder. Copy the .ttf file of you're preferred font and name it "FRIZQT__.ttf". All default UI fonts should have changed to your font and most addons already have FRIZQT (the default UI font) so just choose that one and the addons should change as well. Bartender is a bit more complicated.

Deleted
    \o/ Thank you.
    I was using for the display on my antec veris premier, but lost it during a format and could not for the life of me remember what it was called

Thanks again.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2015-02-10 at 09:54 PM.