question about multistrike

i see a lot of combat rogues stacking multistrike on wcl but when i go to their armory they are sub so i cant see their other weapons. so my question is what enchant do they use on their combat weapons. is it still good to have 1 warsong enchant and 1 shattered hand or should is it better to go double frostwolf because of how important multistrike is for cleaving. my dps on maidens increased by 3-4k after raising my multi from 6% to 10%. now its at 15% should i stack as much multi as possible without worrying about haste.

Very simple.

For combat cleave/aoe MS is best, for subtlety single target MS is best. This covers best of both worlds.

If you play combat for all fights, I'd still go with majority of enchants for MS. Most of the fights in brf are cleave/aoe and you could still have some haste from (single) warsong enchant and MDT. In addition you also get a decent amount of haste from tier 17 gear to balance things out.

You can look up in logs what enchants they were using on Buffs and Debuffs tabs. Frostwolf and Warsong will show up in Buffs-Gained by Friendly. Shattered Hand in Debuffs-Cast by Friendly. Have in mind that sometimes rogues swap weapons mid-fight and those weapons could have different enchants. Look at proc rates, with double enchants it's going to be higher than with single. So if you see, say, Shattered Hand and Frostwolf, it could potentially be double Frostwolf and Shattered Hand.