10+ Year Old Account

Msi gtx 960 gaming 2g

Anyone has experience with this GPU and blizzard games?

Deleted
    It works probably fine.

I don't know how prices are in Italy, but in the Netherlands you can get a custom cooled 290 for 30 euro's more. So it might be worth it looking at another card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    It works probably fine.

I don't know how prices are in Italy, but in the Netherlands you can get a custom cooled 290 for 30 euro's more. So it might be worth it looking at another card.
    I've always had bad experiences with ATIs (due to poor drivers), xpecially with blizzard titles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    I've always had bad experiences with ATIs (due to poor drivers), xpecially with blizzard titles
    I never had issues.

But I see now that you have a 670 in your current rig. Is it broken or something? Because it is not worth it to upgrade to a 960 from a 670.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it just broke saturday, green artifacts everywhere -_-
    Works good in the startup (bios screen + windows loading screen) and then when it comes to the windows login screen BAM, green artifacts. I tried to reinstall a few different drivers, i even tried to format, nothing. green artifacts. I even tried the gpu on a different pc, same results. Works with standard windows drivers, doesn't work with proper drivers. It probably is the gpu ram i guess.

I only play blizzard games, and i do not want to buy a super gpu, since the pc has 2 years, i just want an average one, and this one is just 10% better than the 670 so i was thinking of tring this out. I know it's a new card, xpecially the MSI custom version, i just hoped someone have it and can confirm it works fine :-)

Regarding the ATI gpus, you can maybe find an old post with the latest one i tried. It just had shit drivers and i waited 2 weeks for them to be fixed. Nothing. So i went back to an nvidia one and i promised myself never ever to buy an ATI again...

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't have the MSI one, I did get the EVGA SSC version and I love it.