Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I used to play all of the healers in Mists but since then I've moved back to my Restoration Shaman only.

Probably has the highest skill floor out of the healers due to heavy reliance on allies and very stressful situations that can cost you the game. A lot of what people have said about them in this thread is true, except that if you find a good Warrior you can play offensively in 2's. I've seen a few good players pull off offensive gameplay as a Restoration Shaman, you just need really good partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Necropotence View Post
    Thanks for the writeup - very much what I was hoping for.

I actually hadn't even considered MW...I very rarely see one in BGs or arena and I somewhat assumed that they weren't very good right now. Resto druids were also the only healer I had previously read about being offensive (something about hotw + Ferocious bite) so it's good to know that MW has some offense as well. Definitely going to do some more research on MWs
    MW's are still very strong. I have been seeing a lot of them. They are the premier healer for TSG, which is a very strong comp right now. As a hunter, they make me want to tear my hair out in 2's.

ive been playing my rsham at 2k mmr and the amount of melee cleaves that will train you will frustrate the crap out of you.
    Gladiator Underbyte