Beastlord log advice please

Hey guys, hoping to get some tips on our Beastlord wipe night yesterday please. Our healers were generally OOM towards the end of tries. Got some ideas on the main reasons / problems but would be great to get some more experienced and knowledgeable opinions Thanks in advance!

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/fp8hmgxu0x7wuk5x/

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GMbpP8WrFThvHxVm

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    First thought is that on 18 attempts, one of your warlocks was hit by the Pinned Down (aka not moving from spear) 16 times...
    Second warlock was close with 15 times being hit, and hunter at 14...
    Like 5 of your people need to learn to move from the spear, it's easily avoidable and causes unnessesary damage and also means dps needs to focus on getting people out of those spear stuns.

Only 3 of your healers were using any form of mana pot (normal or channelled).
    Heltvildtdyr used a wooping total of 3 pots on 18 wipes. Lillemor used 6.
    Of course some of the wipes were very short, but if they're going OOM, but hardly using mana pots of any kind then the problem should be pretty obvious.

Also seems to be quite a difference in the output of your two druids. I can't see item level as i'm at work and only worldoflogs works on this network but unless there's a big gap there, shouldn't they be more closely together?
    I see you ran with 2x holy priests on the first wipes, wouldn't it be smarter to have 1 of them go disc for the obvious benefits? You got enough aoe healers in the raid already.

The low performers on DPS seems to be obvious, there's a huge gap between your top and bottom performers and it isn't common to see a hunter being that low.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

I'm looking at your druid healers in some of the longer 6+ min wipes (the 9:20 try looks best).

Theropy:
    * Looks like he forgets to put down his Shroom when the healing gets more hectic
    * Same with Lifebloom, 60% uptime is really bad (and wastes free healing from clearcasting procs)
    * Only one tranquility in 9 minutes. Even if it's not needed as a throughput CD, it can be used to save mana
    * He was OOM 6:30 into the fight because of wrong playstyle

So he uses glyph of Rejuvenation and seems to spam Healing Touch (70 casts in that try). That's a very very bad idea. HT has a pretty low mana efficiency, and should only be used very rarely. For PvE, using that glyph is currently considered a no-go, and these logs show very much why. If you need single target healing, use Rejuv. For single target spike healing, use Regrowth. For AoE, use WG and Rejuv. HT currently has no place in our toolkit. Also, he's not using spirit items (neck, back, ring), which is an aweful idea considering he's running oom. Also a very bad trinket (no excuse for taking that into heroic BRF).

Heltvilddyr:
    * Abyssal uptime on Mushroom and Lifebloom. Seriously, 16%?!? No reason to be < 99% on that fight really.
    * Medium harmony uptime (80%) - can be improved
    * Not a single barkskin use (this has 1 min CD)
    * Was OOM 6 minutes into the fight, yet no mana pot used
    * Using back and 1 trinket without spirit
    * Level 90 talent not used (this is our throughput tier) - looks like he has DoC but didn't cast one single Wrath

TL;DR your druids are lacking hard, both can increase their output by 50% if they solve their problems.
    Last edited by Thalur; 2015-02-09 at 03:03 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So i wasn't the only one wondering why the druids were so low on that fight... I don't know the details of druid healing to give a clear answer to why but Thalur above for sure could.
    There's very few extreme burst damage situations in that fight, so your druids should shrine really... yet they don't.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Thanks for the feedback guys

The pindown was one of the things I had my eye on and we were trying to emphasise that. The healing specifics, specially the in-depth advice on our druids is way out of my wheelhouse and much appreciated. As far as comp goes our disc priest was not around last night unfortunately.