MasterPlan - consider all followers ilvl 655

Hello!

Is there a way for MasterPlan to consider that all my level 100 followers are ilvl 655?
    I recently received a mythic Highmaul mission, and I wanted to test which of the followers would make the best group if sent together at max ilvl (I have some follower armor and weapon items and upgrades so increasing the ilvl of some of them would be easy).
    Maybe it is possible by changing the lua code, but I don't know how to do it. :/

Thanks!

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Difference between 645 (required) and 655 (maximum) is 1% per character.
    Space magic.

Deleted
    as far as i know.. if you look into the Interesting Missions Tab, it alrdy DOES consider them being the right ilvl for the missions

Also, correct me if I'm wrong (no really, correct me!) but when you look in the Missions of Interest tab does it not assume the followers are all 645 but highlights them red to show this to show your theoretical best team. As said above, the jump from 645 - 655, even on three followers will likely be 1% increased success rate on a Highmaul mission.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does show you, also your best bet is to get your favorites to 645, maybe 6-7 of them, enough to get 90%+ on most highmaul missions. Then stockpile as many of those boosts as possible. Only use the 645 instant items. Don't use any of the +9s

Because when 6.1 hits, you'll want to get them up to 660 asap
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Group Ilvl of 645 to Group Ilvl of 655 on a mission is 5% more chance to succeed(670 for the extra 5% from 660 for BRFs). Currently Master Plan acts as if Followers are 645(660 for BRF) if they aren't they are highlighted in Red but still are considered the Ilvl in the % calculations.

But no to answer your question unless you edited the LUA(and I doubt he will change it). Just add 5% for max Ilvl(+10 on all 3 followers).
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-02-09 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhimself1234 View Post
    as far as i know.. if you look into the Interesting Missions Tab, it alrdy DOES consider them being the right ilvl for the missions
    True. I checked there once but I didn't find the mission I had, maybe because I was sleepy and the abilities were in a different order. As I upgraded the last one to ilvl 645, the mission got to 100%.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if the Missions of Interest tab consider your deactivated followers?

Quote Originally Posted by Pawline View Post
    Does anyone know if the Missions of Interest tab consider your deactivated followers?
    no it don't

I would save your tokens for when 6.1 comes and level up 3 to 665.

It would be nice to have an option in Master Plan to also consider your deactivated followers when building teams for the missions of interest.

If you click on the tab pressing alt - then it does. Works only if you're on other tab and change to Missions of Interest pressing alt.
    Addon's dev said he's looking into better way for to set it up..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

If you hold down Alt + click on the Missions of Intrest tab it will look from all your followers, even the ones deactivated.

Thanks for the tip!