What should our guild do next?

Hey All,

Our guild reformed during highmaul so we are a little behind and just a few weeks ago finally started raiding as a solidified team. Our average ilvl is 660. We have killed 6/7 heroic 3/10 Normal. I'm sure we could go farther on normal in BRF, probably to 7/10 pretty easily. My question is...what about after that? What should we be focusing on?

Normal for sure, the tier pieces/trinkets will help you progress on heroic imperator and through the last fights in BRF.
    The first few bosses on heroic aren't really all that hard either. Gruul, Oregorger, Beast Lord, Thogar, Hans/Franz, and Kromog are really just free loot.
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Should we switched to certain heroic bosses before we clear BRF on normal? Should we go back to HM to do any mythic or would that cause our BRF progression to stall our for too long. We only raid for 8 hours a week.

Yeah good luck on 1 shotting oregorger.... not gonna happen on heroic. Not saying you wont get it, but it takes a few triest to get used to his rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by JJmiller86 View Post
    Yeah good luck on 1 shotting oregorger.... not gonna happen on heroic. Not saying you wont get it, but it takes a few triest to get used to his rolling.
    Yea I dunno about one shotting, but we killed him on normal and use that 2 minute tips strat thats floating around. Nobody seems to get hit during the rolling phase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halbrium View Post
    Should we switched to certain heroic bosses before we clear BRF on normal? Should we go back to HM to do any mythic or would that cause our BRF progression to stall our for too long. We only raid for 8 hours a week.
    Id say go normal BRF

How many people are you? The more the merier, mostly (unless someone is drasticly underperforming). 30 people makes it easier than with 10 etc.
    Use 3 healers for 10 players + add another one per 5 players.

Highmaul doesn't drop that many greats, and BRF drops tier and more varied loot. And higher ilvl

With 660 gear, you should be able to start normal. When you feel like normal is to easy and you get a feel of the bosses (When you can defeat Flamebender N, you can most likely defeat the first few heroic encounters (beastlord, hanz+franz and gruul).

between 18-22 people.

I would do 7/10 normal (sans oregorger,blast furnace, blackhand) before trying either those remaining bosses, or heroic grull/hans/beastlord. I think those three fights are the most accessible. It definitely will help you to know strat before you attempt heroic, plus tier bonuses are a good thing to have for many dps.

Our guild went right into heroics, and it was pretty painful but we have been getting bosses down. However its been stressfull AF. People yelling and getting pissed... so far its really taken a hit on how much i have been enjoying BRF so i would reccomend unless your guild is hardcore clear normal first. It gives people a chance to see mechanics in a more forgiving manner and see some bosses die. People get frustrated wiping 10+ times on a new boss.