Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Remember boys, Aspect of the Fox is a personal CD, don't let your raid leaders tell you when to use it.
    Lol, no harm using it if you know the fights and will know Fox cooldown will be finished by the time you actually need it.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    You could also be the hippest guy around and use Exotic Munitions.

I really wish they'd buff it.

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Remember boys, Aspect of the Fox is a personal CD, don't let your raid leaders tell you when to use it.
    Dude, you're my true god now <3

Hunter revolution !

Single target wise, I find on most fights im pretty even with LW/FS.

However.....on any cleave fight, I find FS just out does LW. Yes LW can still still cleave, but two things 1) SS is not affected by LW so no advantage there 2) Barrage is 60 focus, hard to use that and keep a solid single target rotation (hard..not impossible...though if it hates you and doesn't proc a ToTH for you /faceslamhardonkeyboard).

I don't have four piece yet, interested to try and see if LW will pass my FS dps with it, even on cleave type fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    So a lot of people on hanz/franz don't realize that you can avoid 90% of the mechanics merely by stepping half a foot in any direction if you position yourself correctly. You can avoid the poptarts/slammers by just being barely out of the square, and don't even have to step on a conveyor. Doing that makes FS still superior even on this movement "heavy" fight.
    Quoting this because my dps skyrocketed once I figured this out.