how see my dots with shadow unit frame...

hey everyone, i tried to configure my boss frame with SUF but i was not able to find where do this, i want to see only my dots on boss frame and remove any other thing on the boss frame, thx to help me!

Auras: Can be set to only show auras you casted, or can cast on others. Can enlarge auras that you casted, and hide the cooldown ring on the timers of auras you didn't cast as well to make it more obvious which ones you casted and which ones you didn't
    That is quoted from the curse site. I would check under the "aura" section.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    That is quoted from the curse site. I would check under the "aura" section.
    ty, im going to try it on a boss to see

- - - Updated - - -

damn boss frame is not working in naxxramas, there is a way to test it without go actually in a lvl 100 raid? so annoying

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    ty, im going to try it on a boss to see

- - - Updated - - -

damn boss frame is not working in naxxramas, there is a way to test it without go actually in a lvl 100 raid? so annoying
    not that i know of, but you can join a lfr to check it. thats the easiest way i know of.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

So, in the options find the "boss" listing under the various unit frame types. Go to Auras, and set the options you want. I usually have the boss set to show only debuffs cast by me, since that is all I really care about. (I especially don't want to see, eg, the debuff cast by our *other* $spec since it might fool me into thinking mine was good when it had actually dropped.)

I'm surprised that Naxx doesn't have boss frames, but whatever, you can definitely get them in Cata raids, and IIRC, dungeons too.

You can also unlock the frames, which will show dummy buffs in that location. This obviously isn't perfect, but if all you wanted was spacing, it might do.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    So, in the options find the "boss" listing under the various unit frame types. Go to Auras, and set the options you want. I usually have the boss set to show only debuffs cast by me, since that is all I really care about. (I especially don't want to see, eg, the debuff cast by our *other* $spec since it might fool me into thinking mine was good when it had actually dropped.)

I'm surprised that Naxx doesn't have boss frames, but whatever, you can definitely get them in Cata raids, and IIRC, dungeons too.

You can also unlock the frames, which will show dummy buffs in that location. This obviously isn't perfect, but if all you wanted was spacing, it might do.
    ty for your answer