Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Just went on the PTR and collected my BRF heroic cache and guess what?

TFW Agi trinket pops as a Unholy DK.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9etuq5IIAAGhD9.jpg:large

Deleted
    I see alot of unconfirmed things flying around and since I read blue posts quite thoroughly, im fairly sure they havn't been mentioned anywhere.
    What we do know so far is: there is a cutoff of 15 kills in highmaul to get gear from the next tier difficulty (15 hc-->mythic)
    Once 3 followers hit 660 you will trigger the BRF mission
    That is all we know for certain, we don't know the kill cutoff (it might either be a flat 15 or 2x clear+1=21 kills or alternatively as I see mentioned something to do with mythic highmaul kills, though I doubt that)

Why doesn't someone who has 15+ kills on say BRF normal on LIVE servers, transfer their toon over and see if they get the HEROIC version once they upgrade their followers or the normal version of the cache. If you get normal, just kill more bosses until you get 21+ kills and then transfer over toon again and see what version you get. I'm on 12 normal bosses when I get 15 I'm trying this out but I'm sure there are others who have already reached 15 who can verify currently.

Bah, so apparently when you transfer over your toon to the PTR it doesn't transfer over your kill record as my statistics page is blank. I am fairly certain people on the PTR have killed the bosses 15+ or 21+ times by now so can anyone that has done so chime in?

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone know for sure? since 6.1 is flagged as "release" on ptr

might be good info to have...
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    Okay, what if you get 20 normal kills and 10 heroic kills, then 6.1 comes and you upgrade your followers to 660. What makes you think the system won't look at your 20 normal kills over your 10 heroic?
    ... what makes you think it would ? It did not work like this in Highmaul. You get the highest-level cache you're eligible for.

I don't get how people jump to these wild possibilities instead of the most logical ones (in this case, the precedent).
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.