Deleted

Is it worth to drop HC Gear for the 4-set bonus?

Yo,

Im currently unsure what to do when it comes to 2 and 4 -set bonuses. When is it worth to drop higher level item gear for 665 set pieces and not to? Im currently changing 670 Highmaul Heroic gear to 665 normal BRF, just to have the 4-set bonus. But what if for example, I get Heroic BRF legs that is 680, but dropping the 4-set bonus. Is it worth it? Should I aim for 4-set or just 2-set? Enlighten me please.

Playing as fury mainly, but going arms when its needed.
    Last edited by mmoc1406f1c7ef; 2015-02-10 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    i think higher stats is more important then the bonus, but it might be different per class/spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordthom View Post
    i think higher stats is more important then the bonus, but it might be different per class/spec
    You think 5 ilvls of stats on 4 pieces of the gear is going to warrant taking those pieces over getting the 4 set? /fp

Defo pick up the 4 set if you can and you fail to mention what spec you play

Deleted
    Fury mainly. Arms om Bosses like Hans and Maiden

- - - Updated - - -

It cant be worth changing out mythic HM gear thats 20 ilvls higher. Or?
    Last edited by mmoc1406f1c7ef; 2015-02-10 at 11:52 AM.

4 set is more than a 10% damage increase i don't remember the actual numbers so yes it's worth it

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd assume it would definitely be worth it to change out 670 gear for 665 set pieces but I'm not sure about switching out 680 or 685 gear for 665 set pieces. Someone would have to do the math on that one.

Deleted
    The 4-set for Fury is ridicolous, you do not drop the 4-set if you get a pair of HC legs as you mentioned.

Deleted
    Got the mythic gloves, 685, from HM but changed them for 665 set gloves. Just to have 4-set bonus, good?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qisse View Post
    Got the mythic gloves, 685, from HM but changed them for 665 set gloves. Just to have 4-set bonus, good?
    you did everything right

Deleted
    What about using Glyph of Recklessness with 4-set bonus? What do you think there?

What about using Glyph of Recklessness with 4-set bonus? What do you think there?
    You should ask Collision about that =)

Never use that glyph.

The 4 piece bonus has a set time, so if you use the glyph, the bonus just starts later and ends earlier. It's still a worthless glyph.

Someone should code so that pressing "submit post" with the words "glyph, recklessness" - it would delay the post and instead show a small FAQ box about their interaction..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mileylool View Post
    Someone should code so that pressing "submit post" with the words "glyph, recklessness" - it would delay the post and instead show a small FAQ box about their interaction..
    You can't argue that it might have been a good idea IF not the 4-piece bonus had a "set time". Imagine if Rampage went on for 15 seconds instead of 10.. Rampage-buff would have gone up to 90%. But I guess people like you already knew that.. And thats why you make jokes... that is painful to read.

You can't argue that it might have been a good idea IF not the 4-piece bonus had a "set time". Imagine if Rampage went on for 15 seconds instead of 10.. Rampage-buff would have gone up to 90%. But I guess people like you already knew that.. And thats why you make jokes... that is painful to read.
    I agree they could word it better to avoid confusion; but I also think people should be better at using the search function- if only to spare the helpful people from answering the same questions over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mileylool View Post
    I agree they could word it better to avoid confusion; but I also think people should be better at using the search function- if only to spare the helpful people from answering the same questions over and over.
    Search function on these boards is aweful.

Deleted
    Well it's written in bold within the guide on Fury Warriors by Collision, one would assume that someone would've checked that before asking the question, alas no. Every day I see at least 2 of these questions.

For reference...
    Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    'Look guys, he's using that glyph! What a idiot!'
    1: Recklessness - Every month a poor noob posts a thread asking if he should use this glyph. I feel bad every time. Also, it doesn't work with T17-4P.