thinking of rerolling lock

currently play boomkin/resto druid i love rbgs was wondering how affliction locks are doing in pvp and maybe in pve terms since im wanting to re experience that part of the game again

Deleted
    in PvE Boomkin is OP.

In PvP Resto is OP and Boomkin is amazing.

I really don't see any reason for you to reroll, but go ahead if you want to. Affliction is very good in PvP and Demo is very good in PvE.

Deleted
    I found the Boomkin rotation a pita to play with, not because it's hard, but because the eclipse bar moves so fucking often. BRB cast a starfire oh shit i'm solar better cast wrath, fml ok back to lunar.

Demo is very fun and extremely strong, 4 piece will make it a top contender for sure.

Deleted
    For pvp stay druid it's op faceroll shiez yo

i like lock leveled and capped it but my boomkin is op it doesnt help he is full primal

Deleted
    Affliction locks are great damagewise in 3s and have alot of dmg-reduction due to soul link / glyph / trinket bonus, so were pretty tanky. But you will not be having any fun in pvp outside of 3s and maybe RBGs where you have a healer. We have absolutely SHIT mobility and we're probably the only dps spec in the game who doesnt have a slow, so the teleport wont even matter in a 1v1 situation etc, enemy will just be right on top of you 2 seconds later. Also, AffLocks only have on school of magic now(shadow) so when you get locked, which is almost constantly if beeing trained, you can just stand there looking like an idiot newbie. But ofcourse, you would want to get locked once every 15sec, because of the 2p setbonus which gives you a shard - Hooray for rewarding gameplay, such fun playstyle!

My advice is, stay on your Druid, Resto/Moonkin/Feral are all super competetive. Blizzard has clearly given up on warlock mechanics. YES, when we can freely dot everything in 3s, the DAMAGE is there, but outside of that, its just not fun to play at all. You can't even raid as Affliction, no decent guilds will allow anything but demon right now.

Just my 50cents from a soon to be retired Affliction Warlock.

so i now have almost every class geared still find lock most fun dps wise considering the playstyle is alittle rough which i like its alot of hardship during train soo.. im basically impossible to kill for most people on my boomkin giving ive played it since 07 so....but lock is alot of fun and i dont mind swaping specs for raiding

The only reason you want to play a warlock is the love toward the class, other than that "Don't"! but i guess it's fun to play a different class in pvp but its far behind boomkin or as we should call it nowdays "BoomKing".
    green is the color!

7+ Year Old Account
    In PvP Resto is OP and Boomkin is amazing.
    For pvp stay druid it's op faceroll shiez yo
    Maybe that's actually a good reason to reroll... making the game a bit harder errrm enjoyable I mean :-).

Deleted
    if you dont mind the rollercoaster of buffs and nerfs that comes with the class, go for it.

do not do it pls warlocks our dead the nerfs continue and i do not see them ever stopping with blizzards hate toward our class. Our time was in the start of wow till mop our reign is now over stick with your op class they continue to get buffed with minor nerfs hear and then big buffs in other areas.

so i took advice from here and Rolled a lock i got mythic and 2k+ in like 2-3 weeks game over *drops the mic*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nofo View Post
    so i took advice from here and Rolled a lock i got mythic and 2k+ in like 2-3 weeks game over *drops the mic*
    What did you end up speccing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple