Deleted

Blackhand siegemakers in p2

So me and my guild finally meet Mr. Blackhand on normal
    The big problem who we got is impale and these machines in p2. Its there is some good pathern to kite these? because i have the feeling that some ppl do it prety bad by rolling around the whole room.And this clearly cause problems with marks

Deleted
    We just run around in circles around the room, planning the path to run over all mines. Only one of our players is having difficulties reaching the Siegemakers in time, but I assume he's just not paying attention to where the Siegemaker is. The impale is every 15 seconds or so, that means most ranged and healers can move closer well in time.
    Last edited by mmoca67cc9afdc; 2015-02-10 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    I tryed with moving but still thre is to much ppl around and damge from these explosive shells get to much in near phase end and machine sometims is to far that is suposted to be
    Just wonder how is best to proceed with these like all ranges spread close to the boss and kiter just run with machine behind raid chosing a zone of the room or machine can be kept in the zone between range and boss where easly can eat almost every bomb