Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre-Z View Post
    I don't agree with it but it's her decision.

Except, its illegal in most places. So no, not really her decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabblexthree View Post
    Try not to focus on the feminist part and focus more on the fact that some people are crazy. All groups have crazy and misguided people. Feminist who fight for equality are great but people who call themselves feminist who do shit like this are crazy.
    3rd wave feminists are nut jobs. They do not fight for equality, else they would be called egalitarians. The have demonstrated that they are man haters, only interested I providing superiority over them. And I spit I their collective faces.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mykro9 View Post
    I am not a fan of your title. The actual article puts feminist in quotes. If you substituted "crazy" for "feminist" it would be okay. Very little in that article identified her as feminist, but a WHOLE lot in that article identified her as crazy, if it didn't come right out and say it.
    I think we can all come right out and say, to quote Aria, that bitch is cray!

In the blog, Lana details one of the negative experiences that was so terrible she felt she could not "bring another monster into the world".
    The only monster will be brought into this world if she raises a daughter with her principles.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish we could abort her. from earth. with a shovel.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-02-10 at 02:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Apparently this sort of thing is quite common in china, or like, abandoning it after it's born, though the other way around with people wanting boys and stuff. Really awful practice either way
    West Middlesex hospital, which has a high Indian and Pakistani population in the surrounding area, stopped letting parents-to-be know what sex the child would be as they terminated all the girls.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    The only moster will be brought into this world if she raises a daughter with her principles.
    Indeed, her daughter would get her head so full of backwards shit and probably become yet another useless tumblrcunt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    I wish we could abort her. from earth. with a shovel.
    Holy shit, that's a bit strong, don't you think? Like, I don't agree with her or anything, but as people have said, it is her choice, and killing her is just as bad, no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    3rd wave feminists are nut jobs. They do not fight for equality, else they would be called egalitarians. The have demonstrated that they are man haters, only interested I providing superiority over them. And I spit I their collective faces.
    Intersectional feminism really only took a crowning place amongst third wave feminism (And even now it's an issue that deserves more attention).

So I kind of disagree with decreeing all of them nutjobs, certain views held by third wave feminists are contrary or conflicting to core feminist tenants sure, but not all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    West Middlesex hospital, which has a high Indian and Pakistani population in the surrounding area, stopped letting parents-to-be know what sex the child would be as they terminated all the girls.
    Dang... That's pretty fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Holy shit, that's a bit strong, don't you think? Like, I don't agree with her or anything, but as people have said, it is her choice, and killing her is just as bad, no?
    With a baby, you have a world of resources to mold them into something great, while this woman is already way off the deep end. She aborted her ability to do something great in this world. Killing her is... extreme, but she should be prevented from having this option ever again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    I think feminists would say spitting in their faces counts as rape

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I think we can all come right out and say, to quote Aria, that bitch is cray!
    Who's the crazy one here now? Is a tumorous growth on your skin a person as well? Get a grip on reality, until scientists determine exactly when brain functions allows a lump of cells to become self-aware, it is not murder. And I can tell you for sure, even bacteria are more self aware than a fetus.

The reasoning behind this may be strange, but how is it different from any other abortion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Intersectional feminism really only took a crowning place amongst third wave feminism...
    Do you just stick random words in a sentence to try and confuse people? If so, you've succeeded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Except, its illegal in most places. So no, not really her decision.
    Ah I wrongly assumed it took place in a country where this was legal.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and where are the millions of threads for the female aborted babies in China, India and whatnot? Or the aborted babies no matter what gender for whatever other reasons?
    This is a straw man argument. I can say that as I find abortion to be horrific and barbaric. We are not talking about a civilization of Chinese who need a son to selfishly take of them in old age, and are not given the opportunity to make multiple children until they get one. That is a condition that exists of traditional beliefs of the Chinese, and a oppressive government that will not allow multiple births by the same parents to occur. It is not about the mother automatically hating their child because they found out it was having a son (yes, the instant a human goes on to murder their children, I cease to see them as humans, hence, the "it" I stressed).

And no one is stopping you from making a thread condemning this shit, because it is horrible, I don't care who is doing it.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact she has so little faith in her own parenting that she fears she'll 'bring another monster into this world' then this is probably for the best. The kid would more than likely have ended up in an abusive situation with a mother who openly considers him a monster.

She clearly shouldn't be having kids regardless of gender.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    With a baby, you have a world of resources to mold them into something great, while this woman is already way off the deep end. She aborted her ability to do something great in this world. Killing her is... extreme, but she should be prevented from having this option ever again.
    No, she really shouldn't. You could use that argument to argue against ANY abortion just because you don't like the reason for it. If it's not valid for other reasons, it's not valid for this reason either. I think what she's done is wrong but when you talk about killing (or in your case, mutilating or making her barren with chemicals or something) then like... that's even worse.

If this is her "aborting her ability to do something great in this world" then doing such things to her is also aborting her ability to do something great in this world in the future. She could turn her views around and raise an amazing child in the future, you don't know. It's just as likely or unlikely as her raising a decent kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    The reasoning behind this may be strange, but how is it different from any other abortion?
    It's about the mentality of said "mother".

She decided to get an abortion because she was having a Boy. She said, that she didn't want to bring "another monster" into the world. Who is the monster here, the kid who wasn't even born yet, so called Blank Slate, or the "Mother" ?

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Totally unsurprised by the strong sexist tendencies in this thread. Her body her choice, and a fetus is NOT a person, it is NOT conscious, it is a bloody lump of cells for God's sake.
    Eh... I agree that it's her choice, even though it's a kind of weird reason. On the other hand, if the gender can be spotted, the foetus is a little bit more than a 'bloody lump of cells' and then, imo, it IS a person (even though it wouldn't survive outside the womb at this point).

I also do not agree with the title, as has been said before. She's not a feminist, but a crazy bitch...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)