[Macro Request] Screenshot with Names toggle

Hi I am looking for a macro that would let me turn off guild names, guild titles, pet names and turn on my own name for guild screenshots after a boss kill. Any help is appreciated, bonus if I can use it again to turn everything back. Also is it possible to include hiding the UI and taking the screenshot as part of the macro?

I don't know if that's possible. Isn't it easier to just manually turn off them within the Interface menu?

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

I found that thread too, its from 2010 so I wasn't sure if it still worked and wanted to see if anyone had anything newer.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWAltoholic View Post
    I found that thread too, its from 2010 so I wasn't sure if it still worked and wanted to see if anyone had anything newer.
    Did you try it? Because it should work, and that would have saved you the time...

Anyway, http://wow.gamepedia.com/Cvar#Nameplates might be relevant to you, but keep in mind you can't toggle those during combat any more as that was exploited to provide automatic interrupts a while back, and they are now locked down. Outside combat no problem though.

I submitted the question during maintenance but trying it now I can't seem to get it to work. I'll mess with it some more.