Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    How fantastically underwhelming.

Why the fuck are they putting ANY resources into fucking twitter?

All this time i was hoping that this was some kind of joke, maybe a weird april fools thing.
    But no, they actually wasted man hours on this.

Would anyone quit WOW if they had not done this? Will anyone come back to WOW because they made this? NO.

Like someone said, if the selfiecam allows wide shots so you can make a pic of the entire guild i could some a use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belenus View Post
    Twitter, Selfies... ugh...
    Things are looking grim for veterans.
    I'm a veteran and your afraid of change backwater mentality does not speak for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    I've played since day 1, and this doesn't affect me at all.
    I get and respect that, I'm not saying this is "utter garbage and the person who thought about this should be fired and lynched".

I meant that for some, like me, this feature is something irrelevant and perhaps a sign we're getting older.

I'm completely at peace with knowing not everything in the game is aimed at me though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Back in my day sonny, we didn't have razer naga's. We had this 2 button logitech thingy.
    I've learnt to love that one :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Boooooo.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Is Blizzard going to make the selfie faces look like a duck face? I sure hope so, please spend time developing that, who needs content when there's useless things to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroh View Post
    I don't use Twitter or any form of social media. So this is a useless feature for me.
    But it doesn't bother me. I'm perfectly fine if there are things that I don't care about.
    Me too, it's just really becoming a big list of things I don't care about for me. So I will just cancel my subscription sooner than usual.

I am not sure why they started with this. There is no one in game who gives a crap anymore what achievements others obtained let alone your friends on twitter and possibly in the future your friends on facebook.
    And I have yet to find funny WoW screenshots or clips on social media. I've seen a few pass by on facebook of GTA V but what is there to show in WoW?

I just don't see a lot of people using this. I only see people here saying "ah, cool tech". Yeah real cool, or I could just alt-tab and do the same exact thing... Or people who don't care about it.

p.s. I would block anyone posting that crap on social media btw. I don't give a f*** if you got some lame achievement or how you character looks.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2015-02-10 at 07:15 PM.

What a fucking waste of time

Pathetic honestly, you guys can try to defend blizzard for this but I have seen low pop f2p games offer more content than this shit, Selfies and Twitter, REALLY! I dont hate the selfie stick because it's a toy, but wasting man hours into a twitter integration, AND THEN CALL IT ONE OF THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE PATCH, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM BLIZZARD

Quote Originally Posted by evilman View Post
    All this time i was hoping that this was some kind of joke, maybe a weird april fools thing.
    But no, they actually wasted man hours on this.

Would anyone quit WOW if they had not done this? Will anyone come back to WOW because they made this? NO.

Like someone said, if the selfiecam allows wide shots so you can make a pic of the entire guild i could some a use for it.
    It does look like a joke when you watch that video.

this is the cancer, that kills wow, in my opinion.

This is what happens when you have people on the team with the abilitiy and power to implement something that absolutely 0 people ask for or want and moreso expressly show they do.not.want this crap/

Deleted
    i GUESS twitter intregation taking sharing them and such is more important than fixing frost for pve.
    have not touched KM yet, have not fixed talents yet still same issue, have not touched anything regarding frost pve at all.

time to godamn wake up.

Oh, boy! A new way for those annoying people who post about the loot they obtained in guild, trade, broadcast, whisper or general to annoy the entire world instead.

Spoiler alert: Nobody cares.

I think that's why some people think this feature is so annoying. For anyone actually on twitter, they'd probably find it irritating if someone posted about an achievement or a piece of loot they obtained. For anyone not on twitter, it's straying further and further from WoW's audience. The majority of this playerbase is mid to late 20s and older, and these are generally people not interested in using twitter for a video game.

For those saying "This doesn't effect me" or asking why people are complaining, think about it this way. Blizzard has finite resources to spend on UI development, and instead of refining or fixing issues people have been complaining about they developed a new feature which a minority of users will take advantage of... Whenever people feel they are spending money on a product and it isn't going towards things they want, they will complain, plain and simple. People have a right to complain, and you have just as much right to ignore it, or tell them you like the feature, but everyone paying for the game has a right to complain when the money they send blizzard isn't used to improve their experience. But having the right to bitch doesn't mean you should expect change or special treatment.

'This seems cool but I haven’t tried Twitter yet, how can I get started?' There is no fucking way someone asked this bullshit question.

blizz was soo off with this feture ill just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XMW...yer_detailpage
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2015-02-10 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    I get and respect that, I'm not saying this is "utter garbage and the person who thought about this should be fired and lynched".

I meant that for some, like me, this feature is something irrelevant and perhaps a sign we're getting older.

I'm completely at peace with knowing not everything in the game is aimed at me though

- - - Updated - - -

I've learnt to love that one :P
    It's not its just irrelevant in an aging game. Its that this is proof of wasted man hours and resources when there are more pressing GAME RELATED issues and bugs that need fixing and they go an do something that a small portion of the playerbase will actually use. /smh /facepalm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I hate to be negative, but this is one of the most desperately out-of-touch and pointless things I've seen a company do.