No Ultima Online sub in Video Games?

Howdie all,
    Just signed up today to take a gander around the forums. Long time nerd, bigtime UO fan, been RPing since we had to write shit down on paper. I'm just curious how come there's no sub-forum here for Ultima Online.

While I know it's a fairly dead MMO in the grand scale of things these days, there's still a passionate community active on not only public shards but private player-run shards like UORenaissance or UOSecondAge (these two examples being era-specific recreations). What are the chances that we could get some discussions going here for the great grand daddy of graphic MMOs?

I figure if there's room for a subforum for Diablo III, that doesn't even really classify as "massive multiplayer online" to me, considering you'll never see more than a handful of players on screen at once, I daresay there's room for more meat here. I understand this is a pretty WoW-centric forum but I appreciate that there's consideration for other online RPGs to be discussed and hope there's understanding here.

Anyway, I look forward to engaging in some healthy conversations about the various titles I play. I've never gotten past level 7 in WoW because it just didn't grab my attention. I've got Diablo III on PC and XBox One (BlaiseDad if you want a party member on XBL).

Happy new year and happy gaming, wherever you roll.

-Blaise (yes it's my real name and yes, I go by this pretty much everywhere I post and play)

You can make a megathread about the game in this section if you want and there isn't one already, but they'll never make a subforum for UO.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...s-amp-Feedback

If you'd like to request a forum for UO, please do so at the link above.

If you want to create a discussion megathread though, you're welcome to do so.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...s-amp-Feedback

If you'd like to request a forum for UO, please do so at the link above.

If you want to create a discussion megathread though, you're welcome to do so.