Deleted

Did Blizzard improve Unholy T17?

Now I'm sure I read that they are increasing the damage done by your ghoul along with either the 2 set or 4 set bonus. I'm not 100% sure if I dreamed this though... I've been looking around and I can't see anything about it, So I'm starting to question myself on it... Can any1 clarify if this change is real or if it was just in my head :S

Sorry for being a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldyplod View Post
    Now I'm sure I read that they are increasing the damage done by your ghoul along with either the 2 set or 4 set bonus. I'm not 100% sure if I dreamed this though... I've been looking around and I can't see anything about it, So I'm starting to question myself on it... Can any1 clarify if this change is real or if it was just in my head :S

Sorry for being a retard.
    Yes its real. Ghoul does 40% more damage while transformed.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/165575/#19533-19551
    Last edited by Faenlyn; 2015-02-10 at 11:35 PM.

Deleted
    Live or ptr?

Deleted
    Awesome! I knew I wasn't going mad! Is this implemented now or is it going to be coming in 6.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldyplod View Post
    Awesome! I knew I wasn't going mad! Is this implemented now or is it going to be coming in 6.1?
    this is being discussed in the other hotfixes thread. it is believed to have been hotfixed live

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenlyn View Post
    this is being discussed in the other hotfixes thread. it is believed to have been hotfixed live
    Most likely.

The Tooltip of the set bonus will be adjusted with 6.1 I'd presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Phosphate View Post
    It's live, the tooltip hasn't been hotfixed
    as pointed out by some others on this forum, the change is live. simply select your transformed ghoul and check its Dark Transformation buff. It will show 140% extra damage instead of 100% without 2piece.

Is the 4 set worth it or is it better to just go 2 set (legs & chest) and then the rest off set for Mastery/Multistrike?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greet006 View Post
    Is the 4 set worth it or is it better to just go 2 set (legs & chest) and then the rest off set for Mastery/Multistrike?
    The 4 set is another ~2% dps increase, so still work picking up over off-pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    The 4 set is another ~2% dps increase, so still work picking up over off-pieces.
    Can you share some maths behind this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greet006 View Post
    Can you share some maths behind this?
    Not really, seen these numbers in some sims Skullflower ran a while ago, no idea where to find them now.

Here's a BiS list by Skullflower, you can tab between multi/mastery BiS -https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...aring&sle=true

Deleted
    SO let's see, it increases DPS by approximately... 2.5% ST? I guess it's something considering that the 2set bonus used to be less than 1%.