Deleted

best unit frames addon?

Please, what in your opinion is the best frame addon?

(I just want to mod the player and the target frames, i'm happy with the default raid frames)

Thank you in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    What information do you want that the default isn't giving you? Should probably start there.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Grid is a good one.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    What information do you want that the default isn't giving you? Should probably start there.
    not a problem with info, i just want a simplified frame (i.e. no portraits).

ShadowedUF is good: simple to configure compared to PitBull, solid, easy to have a "not flashy" set of frames. PitBull if you don't mind investing more time in configuration and want more flexibility than ShadowedUF can give you. Add Clique to either of them if you want mouseover / click casting added to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, if all you want are no portraits then you could use anything. Slippy posted the straightforward ones. I flop between default and Shadowed all the time.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    cheers all!!!

Elvui is so far the best for everything, atleast to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Acid1312 View Post
    Elvui is so far the best for everything, atleast to me.
    I'm always hesitant to recommend it for a "unit frames" question, because it changes everything else too, but yeah: you can configure them to be as simple, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Yeah, if all you want are no portraits then you could use anything. Slippy posted the straightforward ones. I flop between default and Shadowed all the time.
    I should probably have mentioned my personal favorite Unit Frame too: IceHUD. Which has no portraits, is pretty damn simple, but isn't the classic square box unit frame at all. (I use ShadowedUF for raid frames, which IceHUD doesn't do, but it covers me and my target excellently.)