Bear tank but not as a bear

A few times I have been transformed into another char as a bear. I was able to use all my bear abilities but see my armor and character animation. I with there was a glyph so I could stay in caster form BUT tank with bear abilities.

Deleted
    i dont understand your post.
    no glyph alters your appeareance as a guardian, items that would have no effect on druids in non caster form (not sure about Balance druid with human shape glyph.
    if you sit in a vehicle like Shredder in gorgrond you can use all your abilities from human form as Long as the keybinds are not overwritten by vehicle Standard Interface.

Deleted
    I think he's saying that he'd like a minor glyph like the moonkin one, where you look the same as in caster form but use your bear/cat abilities normally.

Deleted
    A couple of costumes do keep you in humanoid form - I remember that Leyara's Locket used to keep you in the Fire Druid form but I think they fixed that. Some temporary costume effects also keep you in costume despite form.

I think the OP means something along those lines.

Deleted
    In 6.1 cosmetic transformations with have priority over shapeshifts, so you won't have to be a bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    In 6.1 cosmetic transformations with have priority over shapeshifts, so you won't have to be a bear.
    Ohhh cool!!!!! Do you have a link or more information about this?

I never understand people who play Druids but don't want their forms to show. If you take away the forms, you're just a watered down version of another class...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I never understand people who play Druids but don't want their forms to show. If you take away the forms, you're just a watered down version of another class...
    Because Druid is a fun class...and sometimes you don't feel like being an animal transformation. Moonkin form is the worst thing ever, hence the sparkle glyph - except sparkle cow looks stupid. So as a Tauren Druid, I refuse to play balance (I have friends who feel the same way) - being able to use a transform will be the best thing ever. Well, the best thing ever until Blizzard gets off their ass and implements Blood Elf Druids - then they get a free $25 from me and friends.

Deleted
    why would Magic addicted blood elves be nature Boy druid? also they are to fragile for Transformation xD

but im in the same boat would like to see Panda druids.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    Because Druid is a fun class...and sometimes you don't feel like being an animal transformation. Moonkin form is the worst thing ever, hence the sparkle glyph - except sparkle cow looks stupid. So as a Tauren Druid, I refuse to play balance (I have friends who feel the same way) - being able to use a transform will be the best thing ever. Well, the best thing ever until Blizzard gets off their ass and implements Blood Elf Druids - then they get a free $25 from me and friends.
    Exactly! The forms hide all this great armor I have. Druids are ment to shift into what is needed. Playing a druid should feel that way.

In 6.1 it will work that way, but it's essential for PvP that players can see what form a druid is, so IIRC it doesn't work in PvP zones (or combat?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I like playing druid, but after a while you get tired of staring at a wide bear... tail. When you have a class that more or less got nothing out of transmog'ing you do have less flexibility than the other classes.

Sure, we did get upgrades to bear and cat forms a while back so they followed the fur color, but that is still just a minor thing.

I think the forms should have some kind of flare if they wear tier. Something like Ursoc does to the bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Logiibob View Post
    I think the forms should have some kind of flare if they wear tier. Something like Ursoc does to the bear.
    In general I think anything with special effects (Mythic tier, CM gear) should do this.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    In general I think anything with special effects (Mythic tier, CM gear) should do this.

Oh yeah, remember the fire cat in FL? Good example of something that was cool that didn't last long.