Shadow 2 Piece DotWeaving

Hey guys, just picked up the 2 piece tonight and I'm wondering how your dotweaving rotation has changed with it. No matter what combination I try I cant seem to get the insanity to line-up nicely with the MB cooldown at the end of the whole rotation.

This seemed to get me the closest. It's juuuuuust barely short of reaching the MB cooldown

MS > MS > SWP > MB > VT > DP > MB > 2 insanity's (until MB is off CD) > MB > DP > Insanity (1GCD) > MB > Insanity

Quote Originally Posted by cashzilla View Post
    Hey guys, just picked up the 2 piece tonight and I'm wondering how your dotweaving rotation has changed with it. No matter what combination I try I cant seem to get the insanity to line-up nicely with the MB cooldown at the end of the whole rotation.

This seemed to get me the closest. It's juuuuuust barely short of reaching the MB cooldown

MS > MS > SWP > MB > VT > DP > MB > 2 insanity's (until MB is off CD) > MB > DP > Insanity (1GCD) > MB > Insanity
    I ran into this problem as well. It honestly depends on how much haste you have. I found that running a double SW:P or Vamp Touch dotweave is the way to go.

This is what it would look like.
    @4 orbs and MB just went on CD
    MS>MS>SW:P>MB>VT>DP>MB>INS>INS>MB>SW:P>DP>MB>INS>INS>MB>Filler(PW:S is good here)>DP>MB>INS>INS>MB>MS

Alternatively if you don't want to run double SW:P or VT weave you can run this below for slight DPS gain.
    @2 orbs
    MB>MS>MS>SW:P>MB>VT>DP>MB>INS>INS>MB>DP>INS>MB>INS>INS>MS

If you have the 4 piece the above rotation will change to this:
    @2 orbs
    MB>MS>MS>SW:P>MB>VT>DP>MB>INS>INS>INS>MB>DP>INS>MB>INS>INS>INS

This will change depending on your level of haste and the way the 4pc interacts with not only your cast time and GCD reduction but also the CD of MB.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cashzilla View Post

Just cast one Mind Spike before the last MB. Dot s shouldnt be present anymore, unless you have too much haste.