[Movie] Hitman : Agent 47

So they are making another Hitman movie. While a bit hammy in some scenes, i really liked the Timothy Olyphant one and honestly thought it was one of the better game based movies.

The cast of this movie seems to be much better. Really like Rupert Friend and thought he was awesome in the latest season of Homeland. They also have Zachary Quinto, Ciarán Hinds and Thomas Kretschmann in the cast.

They seem to be sticking much closer the source this time so that's a plus as well. Now they just need to use the tune they had for the intro of the game in the movie and i'll be happy

Deleted
    Hopefully with a better cast it will be better than the first one. Looks very action packed!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Just so the trailer is here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh Hitman dosen't need alot of action. The game is about a assassin, not some rambow dude who will fight an entier village (which it looks like in the trailer)

Hunter - Monk - Warlock - Shaman - Paladin
    <Immersion> - Alliance 25 man guild @ Frostmane Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    The actor looks like a lovechild of Orlando Bloom and Michael Fassbender.

Deleted
    A perfect Hitman movie would be:

John Wick

Yes indeed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barny View Post

John Wick

Yes indeed
    Couldn't agree more.

A Hitman movie should not have all that stupid over the top action. It's just out of place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets make a Hitman movie!
    Okay, what's it about?
    It's about a bald assassin.
    Okay, well let's give him some hair and make him like Sylvester Stallone from The Expendables.

LOLno. I will not be watching this.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    God, another terrible game adaptation. Its like Holywood fucks up on purpose
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

7+ Year Old Account
    so long to the silent assassin we all love. hello to the mass murderer type of agent. I guess thats the direction all movies are doomed to these days

God damn that trailer looks awful. They are trying way too hard to look cool.

Still holding out hope that the early footage charlie saw wasn't just this trailer cause if it is, then it seems like the previous movie would end up being much better.

I'm not excited. The trailer looks like it's shooting in a completely different direction than the games. 47 seems more like the terminator than an ultra skilled ninja, at least when you watch the trailer.

Deleted
    "No, you're locked in here with me .."

Seriously. After hearing THAT sentence I lost every single reason to watch this movie.

Why do most of the people in that city drive blue cars?

Yeah, this world definitely needs more Hitman movies made by people that never played any of the games. I'm glad they at least bothered to find a bald guy for the job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Yeah, this world definitely needs more Hitman movies made by people that never played any of the games. I'm glad they at least bothered to find a bald guy for the job.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1670029/?ref_=tt_cl_t2

This is bald?

Other then the shot where he was in the uniform of the cop/army people he killed it looked and felt nothing like the games. I was briefly excited thinking it would be similar to them, then it turned into every modern action movie no matter what the plot is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barny View Post

John Wick

Yes indeed
    That movie was still way too much action oriented. It wasn't stealthy nor did he really think things through like 47 should or wear other peoples clothes. Not Bashing John Wick, I thought it was a great film, definitely the best action movie I have seen in a while. Just not how Hitman games are supposed to be played. It was more like how I played them (Kill everyone cause I am impatient on most missions)

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While the first one was bearable, and one of the better game adapations, this one looks extremely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    They shaved him! At least there is some effort put into this movie.

Deleted
    It's gonna be a Horrible movie.