10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up The Truest thing i've seen about WW monk thus far.

This speaks so much about our Windwalker monks current state.I found it on the blizzard monk forums. Enjoy.

Original post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...38927?page=1#5

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'd say this is pretty accurate.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, about to stop playing. I shouldn't be forced to switch mains, defeats the purpose.

I'm a God, just not the kind you should tangle with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixtor View Post
    This speaks so much about our Windwalker monks current state.I found it on the blizzard monk forums. Enjoy.

Original post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...38927?page=1#5
    post deleted, hahah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look on the bright side, BrMs are one of the best PvE tanks and MW are one of the best healers in BRF!

2 out of 3 ain't bad!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Look on the bright side, BrMs are one of the best PvE tanks and MW are one of the best healers in BRF!

2 out of 3 ain't bad!
    Except the majority of monks (or at least every monk I play with bar one) play monk for a particular spec.

It is extremely rare to find a competitive level monk who plays multiple specs at that level - or wants to - unlike pures where that is pretty much assumed.

When it comes to being forced to swap roles - as opposed to specs - its bad design. My guild doesn't need a fourth tank, and me healing isn't an option. I will stop playing monk - be that by main swapping, or unsubbing, but I won't play another role.
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2015-02-11 at 11:00 PM.

O
    M
    G

Best post ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post

2 out of 3 ain't bad!
    Don't get me wrong i love the other 2 specs but at the moment i and many others feel forced to either tank or heal because going windwalker at the moment if just not worth it.

Deleted
    as a german i always get confused with this vid. i read the subtitles but they don't match the german dialog => brain cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lobselm View Post
    post deleted, hahah.
    that's crazy monks there are thousands of people posting about the class inbalance but blizzard has time to take this down and ban the poster of this but can't respond to the credible players posts and concerns.

/sigh

I don't know what idiot thought making a video about WW monks featuring Hitler was going to get any kind of positive attention.

I'm sure they particularly enjoyed the part where Hitler is the good, reasonable guy and Blizzard is something worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    I don't know what idiot thought making a video about WW monks featuring Hitler was going to get any kind of positive attention.

I'm sure they particularly enjoyed the part where Hitler is the good, reasonable guy and Blizzard is something worse.
    - It actually got a lot of positive attention the people on the monk forums and blizzard enjoyed and i enjoyed it as well. The point isn't hitler saying it, It's more over the reactions the yelling the screaming the frustration that everyone feels playing the spec at the moment nobody is glorifying him lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Blizzards lack of caring about certain classes and specs caused me to end my subscription. It seems to me that they have just gotten to big. They suffer from group think... they mock players... use weasel words (lots of people say they like it)... class balance is completely screwed yet they continue to make it worse by nerfing the classes hurting and buffing the ones that are fine.

I am the guy that rarely dies. One week I finished Kargath off alone as Brewmaster. Same week/group I went on to be one of only a few left standing on Butcher (other tank was dead for awhile). Go in as WW and I spend as much time trying to not be dead as I do DPSing. Even in LFR which is a complete joke I have found if I am not very careful I can die on many fights which is rather strange since I actually tanked a few times as WW in MoP because the tank failed.

In MoP I stayed WW pretty much any time I was not in LFD/LFR/raiding. Very rarely would I switch to BrM because WW was better most of the time. In WoD I never play WW because if I am not careful I will die while as BrM I can run around pulling half the zone and be fine.

Those are just the issues I have had in pve as ww. PvP as WW is easily the worst experience I have had in WoW in my 10 years of playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhedinn View Post
    Blizzards lack of caring about certain classes and specs caused me to end my subscription. It seems to me that they have just gotten to big. They suffer from group think... they mock players... use weasel words (lots of people say they like it)... class balance is completely screwed yet they continue to make it worse by nerfing the classes hurting and buffing the ones that are fine.

I am the guy that rarely dies. One week I finished Kargath off alone as Brewmaster. Same week/group I went on to be one of only a few left standing on Butcher (other tank was dead for awhile). Go in as WW and I spend as much time trying to not be dead as I do DPSing. Even in LFR which is a complete joke I have found if I am not very careful I can die on many fights which is rather strange since I actually tanked a few times as WW in MoP because the tank failed.

In MoP I stayed WW pretty much any time I was not in LFD/LFR/raiding. Very rarely would I switch to BrM because WW was better most of the time. In WoD I never play WW because if I am not careful I will die while as BrM I can run around pulling half the zone and be fine.

Those are just the issues I have had in pve as ww. PvP as WW is easily the worst experience I have had in WoW in my 10 years of playing.

I feel you the spec is terrible. I play my rouge at 2400 rating my monk at 1300 because i die or take to much damage. We have such a terrible community manager along with devs who barely listen to any input or respond on the blizzard forums when there a massive out cry on the forums.

Honestly They nerf us and give us our nerf back in a 2 set bonus?? When i go from expansion i like to get a sense of progression or getting better but at this point i've lost all hope i main my monk my challenge mode gear from both seasons are on my monk but im forced to play rouge if i even want to try to be competitive.

I put in a ticket yesterday in the "A bug is making the game unplayable section"

I wrote: Monks are stupidly broken it's got to be a bug because in certain and most cases i get shunned for even playing such a class :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Have you not seen one of those Hitler videos before? There are millions of them haha. People have made them for years now.

Welp i'm glad I haven't even bothered with pvp this time around because it sure sounds painful.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Twixtor View Post
    I feel you the spec is terrible. I play my rouge at 2400 rating my monk at 1300 because i die or take to much damage. We have such a terrible community manager along with devs who barely listen to any input or respond on the blizzard forums when there a massive out cry on the forums.

Honestly They nerf us and give us our nerf back in a 2 set bonus?? When i go from expansion i like to get a sense of progression or getting better but at this point i've lost all hope i main my monk my challenge mode gear from both seasons are on my monk but im forced to play rouge if i even want to try to be competitive.

I put in a ticket yesterday in the "A bug is making the game unplayable section"

I wrote: Monks are stupidly broken it's got to be a bug because in certain and most cases i get shunned for even playing such a class :/
    Well I just got my proof that they don't have a damned clue anymore... reverting a nerf on PTR with no other adjustments.

Deleted

Look up Hitler parodies.