Making stuff with sewing

So, Recently my graphcis card decided to die and I took up making plush toys. I can make the one I know really well now so I was wandering if anyone else here does the same thing and can maybe direct me to a few good sites to get more patterns / helpful information such as how to mark an outline on materials like fleece or new sewing technique
    This is what I've made so far
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    I was about to ask if there a thread for real life art here. Not for balls with eyes exactly, but still....

I image search goole and go from there. I've been meaning to get a starter ekectronics kit and make electronic crafts... like a purse charm that lights up when your cell rings..on silent. And I want to exoeriment with conductive thread and wool im just not sure how yet. I've made a few amigurumi and a xmas stocking.. those were fun but I can't say I've tried felting....
    ~ Happiness is an inside job.

7+ Year Old Account
    My girl would love them things. She gets some of the weirdest stuff off Etsy haha