Question about secondary stats !

Hello there fellow rogues !

I'm playing combat rogue, and as far as I know the secondary stat priority goes like this: Haste > Multistrike > Mastery > Crit >= Versatility.

I have cleared 7/7 HC highmaul, and 6/10 normal BRF. My item-level is currently 668 and as you guys might know almost none of the leather pieces are BIS for c-rogues, the items mostly grants Haste + mastery or haste + versatility. Anyways, My gear and my enchants+gems gives me a total of 1501 haste, but I only have 140 multistrike since I only have two items that gives me multistrike. I have like 940 crit, 714 mastery and 484 versatility. I can push some insane AoE damage with my gear, but my single-target damage is absolute shit.. I'm keeping a steady 20-23k dps.

My question is, should I replace some of the haste enchants / gems with multistrike enchants / gems ? or would that bring me back to square one ?

Apreciate all contributes, I can't link my armory but if you wan't to check it out it's: Trøyt - Tarren Mill (EU)

Thanks!
    Last edited by Troyt; 2015-02-11 at 05:10 PM.

If you are using combat strictly for aoe, then you want more multistrike. If you are using combat for ST, then you want more haste.