Pitbull and Afterfonts

Hi, I'm currently using Pitbull for all the unit frames. Thing is AfterFonts, which puts some nice font + black outline to the letters (similar to ElvUI fonts), is not working with Pitbull so I was wondering if there was an alternate way to put some of that nice outline to fonts in the game so this can work properly (cause I've seen some UIs that don't have problems with this).

I would guess that it is just setting the font and outline mode/color on various pre-set fonts. PitBull is doing its own font management, I guess, so you don't get that.

You should be able to do the same thing by setting the same font and outline mode in PitBull. (or ask the author of AfterFonts to work with the author of PitBull to sync them up.

Afterfonts is only modifying the default fonts as far as I understand, and so would apply to addons only if they read those.
    I don't believe Pitbull is meant to do that, instead having its own options for appearance.
    That is where you need to look.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

You need to edit \AddOns\PitBull4\ModuleHandling\TextProviderModule.lua at around line 107 so it looks like this:
    Code:
    font_string = PitBull4.Controls.MakeFontString(frame.overlay, "OVERLAY")
                    texts[name] = font_string
                    frame[self.id .. ";" .. name] = font_string
                    font_string:SetShadowColor(0, 0)
                    font_string:SetShadowOffset(0, 0)
                    font_string:SetNonSpaceWrap(false)
                    font_string:SetFont(font, size, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")
                    changed = true
                else
                    local _, _, modifier = font_string:GetFont()
                    font_string:SetShadowColor(0, 0)
                    font_string:SetShadowOffset(0, 0)
                    font_string:SetNonSpaceWrap(false)
                    font_string:SetFont(font, size, "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE")