Deleted

TG with 2 weapons at different ilvl, or Arms? PvP

Hi!

I'm playing fury in PvP on my warrior and I just got my first Primal Gladiator's Greatsword yesterday and was wondering if it's more worth to go arms until I've gotten my second greatsword?

The difference between my 2h are quite big now, and my lesser sword might be dragging my full damage potential down?

If you want my armory, it's here: Armory

Deleted
    I wouldn't bother going TG unless your full epic anyway. Worth picking up arms for the time being until you fill all your slots with 660

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HiYouCanCallMeBen View Post
    I wouldn't bother going TG unless your full epic anyway. Worth picking up arms for the time being until you fill all your slots with 660
    Thank you for your reply - will try it out later and see how it works. I really don't like playing arms :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlot View Post
    Thank you for your reply - will try it out later and see how it works. I really don't like playing arms :P
    Arms feels like crap to play agreed.

Are you arena or RBG's?

Fury is great for RBG's if you play it right. Always go defensive stance once you have the 4-piece bonus that generates rage from taking damage. Between that and Bloodthirst, rage is not an issue. (just remember that Recklessness activates battle stance so you need to switch back to Def stance after blowing offensive cooldowns)

As far as TG vs SMF goes.. apparently the proc rate for executes have been normalized for both so it's really just a personal preference. I like TG just for the extra stats from the 2 handed weapons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FerDeHerd View Post
    Are you arena or RBG's?

Fury is great for RBG's if you play it right. Always go defensive stance once you have the 4-piece bonus that generates rage from taking damage. Between that and Bloodthirst, rage is not an issue. (just remember that Recklessness activates battle stance so you need to switch back to Def stance after blowing offensive cooldowns)

As far as TG vs SMF goes.. apparently the proc rate for executes have been normalized for both so it's really just a personal preference. I like TG just for the extra stats from the 2 handed weapons
    I'm not playing too much arena or RBG's atm - looking for a solid team.
    Did try arms in a couple of battlegrounds (non rated) and decided to switch back to fury.
    So I shouldn't "Stance dance" but only go for defensive stance with my 4-piece?

Deleted
    If you're not taking any damage, you should switch to battle stance because otherwise you'll be rage starved as def stance on it's own has very little rage generation.