Hello!

We are expanding to push into Mythic Raiding and we currently have a few core raid spots available. We also want to bolster our numbers in other areas. If the following sounds like something for you please don't hesitate to send me a tell or throw up an Application.

I want to stress, I am looking for players who are looking for a HOME.

<Carnal> Kel'Thuzad Alliance

Class needs:

Healers: Resto Druid

DPS: Mage, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin, Feral

Class needs are also posted on the recruitment section on the website:
http://carnalkt.enjin.com/recruitment

Current Raids Run from 9pm - 12am EST on Wednesday's and Sunday's

Current Progression:

3/7 Heroic Blackrock Foundry
1/7 Mythic Highmaul
7/7 Heroic Highmaul

WE WILL CONSIDER ALL APPLICATIONS FOR ANY CLASS

We are looking for consistent people who can make both raids every week as we are recruiting for Core raiding spots. We do run extra raids and alt runs during the week but they are not a requirement.

A little about us:

Most of us have been playing together since Vanilla and part of TBC. There have been a few departures over the years but the general core is still around. We all have plenty of experience through content from WoW's Release all the way to the content that is currently in draenor. Several of our members know each other outside of the game as well and some of us have been gaming together for over 10 years across many platforms and games.

Our GM has been running guilds since the good ol days trudging through Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, An'Quiraj, and Nax all the way up until current content. The officers also have a substantial amount of raiding experience including top 100 progression in previous expansions. We raid every patch, every expansion, and we push content and progress well each time. We've gotten off to a little bit of a slow start and could really use your help so we can get back into Mythic raiding where we belong.

We are an Active guild, not a pop up that will die out in a month.

Add me for questions, concerns, or just so we can speak more if this interests you.

c0nker#1669 - Kelso (GM)
Systolic#1807 - Farnswarth ( Officer )
Nightmare#1609 - Cervantes ( Officer )

Or drop me a message on the website: www.carnalkt.enjin.com