Deleted

Is there a point to hoarding garrison mission gear token rewards?

I'm currently fully epic geared in better gear than whatever I can get from non-HM Garrison missions. I have almost 30 of them, and none of them are useful to me, unless I choose to get a holy spec (which I don't plan on doing), and even then it's just 3 neck tokens and a trinket.

I have checked the 6.1 PTR, but none of them are getting any love, they'll all stay BoP and I won't be able to send them to my alts. Is there any point in hoarding these? or should I just use them and get rid of whatever I get from it?

Yes they are BoP and yes they are going to stay that way. Those rewards are not intended for you to send to your alts as gear. Only green BoEs from salvage crates can be sent to other characters.

i just sell or de them

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Yes they are BoP and yes they are going to stay that way. Those rewards are not intended for you to send to your alts as gear. Only green BoEs from salvage crates can be sent to other characters.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ng-Changes-NYI

They are making them BoA. Not sure if the current ones you have will turn BoA but they are adding in BoA versions.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would be very surprised if the current ones will be retroactively changed to BoA.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    I would be very surprised if the current ones will be retroactively changed to BoA.
    it's a whole new item so most likely wont.

atleast don't bet your daughters collegefund on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    it's a whole new item so most likely wont.

atleast don't bet your daughters collegefund on it.
    Crap - too late. RIP Sally.

Deleted
    No point. I just gather them up and DE them at a guildie's Enchanting Shop whenever I have a bunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd start hoarding them and pass them onto alts when 6.1 hits if you can - wouldn't hurt and very well may speed up access to heroics and LFR Highmaul.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Deleted
    Get challenge mode bis stats, DE rest is what i've done so far. Might save some now, sounds interesting