Alchemist Trinket 685 vs BRF heroic Trinkets vs scabbard of kyanos

Hello guys , sorry for my poor english isnt my primary language

So im here to ask for help , im a 9/10 heroic progress fury/arms warrior
    If you guys can see at wowprogress warrior are using Horn of Screaming Spirits Heroic (mastery proc)+ Mythic tectus Trinket (crit proc)
    Anyone of you know whos the better trinket set up for warrior dps in 6.1 , i think Stone of Fire stage 4 (1350 str) its a nice trinket too.

Please help me , and sorry again for my english

Horn + Tectus trinket is an excellent combo.

When the 6.1 Avatar changes come in I think Horn + Scabbard will probably be BiS for single target.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Horn + Tectus trinket is an excellent combo.

When the 6.1 Avatar changes come in I think Horn + Scabbard will probably be BiS for single target.
    Scabbard is worth around 244 strength. It's primary value comes from being able to stack with CDs and after 6.1 you'll be able to land a perfect 'Scavatar' combo every time. However will this be good enough to out weight the bulk bonus stats you'd get from even a heroic BRF trinket? Vial of Convulsive Shadows has 253 strength base and a nice multistrike on-use for example.

Quote Originally Posted by fearmemortals View Post
    Scabbard is worth around 244 strength. It's primary value comes from being able to stack with CDs and after 6.1 you'll be able to land a perfect 'Scavatar' combo every time. However will this be good enough to out weight the bulk bonus stats you'd get from even a heroic BRF trinket? Vial of Convulsive Shadows has 253 strength base and a nice multistrike on-use for example.
    It gets really hard to calculate because execute range is what makes scabbard so completely absurd. So you have to factor in how long it's in execute, chance of getting 2 rppm procs in that period, what percentage of your damage comes from the exe range reck, and subjectively how important execute and any other burn phases are.

The safe assumption is that if there's not a specific part that scabbard helps with, like a burn phase or the final 20% being very important, the rppm trinkets will win when they get good procs and lose when they get crappy procs.

That said I don't see any situation where scabbard loses if there's an execute target on a regular basis a-la brackenspore, such as is the case with beastlord, or if there's a cleave target for reck'd executes in general. The numbers in that window are just silly.