Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Don't find it that hard tbh, sure the first time there was running the wrong way maybe once or twice, but only took 1 clear to memorize the place and where to go for which bosses.

I also quite like the fact it has no teleporters tbh, they are not really needed and doesn't take that much time to run back to a specific boss. Everything is central from the start of the instance leading to the 3 different wings with blackhand entrance right at the instance entrance as well.
    Last edited by mmocb2358cdeee; 2015-02-12 at 10:57 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get how people get lost when they have a map (in game and in real life). Never got lost in a dungeon/raid. BRF is simply a central start with 3 paths that lead to 3 quarters with each 3 bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    You're crazy; the worst labyrinth ever created was the area around the Deadmines. If you could find your way there, you can find your way around anywhere.
    Iirc you just always took the right path and eventually you ended up in DM.

I'd have to agree with previous posters, Wailing Caverns was the worst for finding your way around ...

BRF is pretty easy, once you sort out how the wings work. Although, I admit, I went the wrong way last night and went down and up an elevator while my raid stared at me waiting at Furnace ... needless to say, I didn't get lost after that.

Isn't BRF like one the smallest instances? Could swear it's smaller than HM for example.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Water Temple all over again D:

Anything 3d confuses me incredibly. I've been lost each time I set foot in this place.

I think the biggest issue people have with getting lost is the wing names are not necessarily the most clear.

ICC had Plague, blood and frostwyrm. Pretty obvious which boss each is in. What exactly does Beast Lord Darmac have to do with the Iron assembly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still guide people in BRF. The only dungeon I ever needed notes to assist me with, as I always forgot, is the old version of Sunken Temple. Damn Snake Statues. Even Wailing Caverns is easier than that dungeon.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Compared to old dungeons / raids this really isn't much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    I always got lost in Onyxia and Ruby Sanctum, Yet I can run round Black rock depths and know exactly where I am, and where I am going.
    how do you get lost in an open circle?