Deleted

Disc looking for some trips

Hi,

I'm looking for some tips and tricks for my disc priest on Flame Bender HCand and in general.

armory is Ordinarium on magtheridon
    logs for Flame Bender Hc
    On warcraftlogs.com/ reports/ it's= y6Y9PMpmz2ZGDcNh

( can't link proper links yet..my appologies)

I feel I should be able to do more hps on this fight and I'm struggling as to how. I'm probally re-enchanting my
    gear to mastery instead of crit. I know my archangel should be a bit higher up time, but do you see anything else where I should/can improve.

This is my first post here so bear with me if I'm not giving all the information you need.

Quote Originally Posted by okedan View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for some tips and tricks for my disc priest on Flame Bender HCand and in general.

armory is Ordinarium on magtheridon
    logs for Flame Bender Hc
    On warcraftlogs.com/ reports/ it's= y6Y9PMpmz2ZGDcNh

( can't link proper links yet..my appologies)

I feel I should be able to do more hps on this fight and I'm struggling as to how. I'm probally re-enchanting my
    gear to mastery instead of crit. I know my archangel should be a bit higher up time, but do you see anything else where I should/can improve.

This is my first post here so bear with me if I'm not giving all the information you need.
    Read this forum post. There is a video and logs for you to examine. We downed it last night and following the exact strategy I wrote I was able to rank 57 on that fight.

Keep PWS on tanks, spam PWS on melee, pray that the meteor thing doesn't go on an immunity class. Spam PWS before firestorm.