I don't mean to QQ, but...

*sigh* another patch without much ado about outdated moonkin form or my gaping, sparkly neckhole w/ glyph of stars.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    I don't mean to QQ, but... *sigh* [...] my gaping [...]a[...]hole
    .____________________________.

Oh look a moonkin complaining about lack of changes in patch

Never been feral, have you?
    We dream, we dream.

Quote Originally Posted by erzengel View Post
    Doesn't matter it SPARKLES!!1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post

as far as i know you can change your kitty form with hair colors etc and even use the talent which makes you to a beast.

And what about ferals?

that they currently aren't a good spec for PvE for once in their entire life? well my friend go reroll a pure dps class than instead of complain about 1 dps spec sucking while playing hybrid. you knew druids were hybrid the moment you created them.

and I know one day boomies won't be the best either.

Deleted
    there is no pure and hybrid. feral is a pure dps spec, Guardian is a pure tanking spec, restoration is a pure healing spec.
    only with a Talent you can be hybrid again for 45sec each 6 minutes.

Deleted
    Why would they make sure that we have multiple top performing dps specs, when some classes don't even have 1 and we have one that (afaik) gets stacked on some mythic BRF bosses. I don't think it's a priority for them, and in a world of limited ressources I'm inclined to agree.
    Can they improve their communication? Yeah, probably.

I try to make up for the lack of new sparkles by using Rime of the Ancient Mariner to make myself an ASTRAL BOOMKIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    Aaand, that's /thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post

Make your own feral QQ thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    my gaping, sparkly neckhole w/ glyph of stars.
    What. The. Shit.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Really they have a point. Moonkins have received a lot of tuning while Feral and Guardian have been ignored. Moonkin is in such a great place now that I'd be more worried about avoiding the nerf bat. To ask for more Dev time when Feral and Guardian are in such sorry shape does seem selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    as far as i know you can change your kitty form with hair colors etc and even use the talent which makes you to a beast.
    Because the ability to change my form color makes up for the lack of damage balancing to my spec, amirite? Do everyone a favor and main feral for an expansion, after you have done that and witness firsthand the problems we have come back here and share your thoughts with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Critchick View Post
    And what about ferals?

that they currently aren't a good spec for PvE for once in their entire life? well my friend go reroll a pure dps class than instead of complain about 1 dps spec sucking while playing hybrid. you knew druids were hybrid the moment you created them.

and I know one day boomies won't be the best either.
    Your hybrid comment.....really? The fact that you are or were a moonkin, yet somehow fail to understand that ferals haven't been hybrids for quite some time amazes me. Your post actually made my dog facepalm, srs.

Not srs.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2015-02-13 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoch View Post

Your hybrid comment.....really? The fact that you are or were a moonkin, yet somehow fail to understand that ferals haven't been hybrids for quite some time amazes me. Your post actually made my dog facepalm, srs.
    I think he/she meant 'hybrid' as in having 2 DPS specs in a class as opposed to a pure which has 3, i.e at least one spec in a pure is always worse than the rest. Not hybrid as in jack of all trades master of none within the class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meythia View Post
    there is no pure and hybrid. feral is a pure dps spec, Guardian is a pure tanking spec, restoration is a pure healing spec.
    Sorry, but no.

Blizzard have stated on numerous occasions that Hybrid classes should perform competitively but that pure classes, such as Mages, Warlocks, Hunters should be able to perform slightly better since that is the only role they can bring to a raid.

That's kind of the whole point otherwise why would you play a class that limits you to only one role if you can perform just as well at that role on another class but also do the other roles as well?

I'm not saying druids have it bad, Feral currently with the 4 set bonus is excellent DPS. Moonkin so far this expansion has been very strong, possibly too strong but we will see how it all scales out with the tier and current gear as i expect to start seeing the pure classes pull ahead once they get itemised which is typically how it has been for the majority of expansions.

Resto druids have their place but are certainly not the strongest of healing classes but they certainly have a role to play and a spot in the raid, i would say Guardian druids are in the worst place at the moment, in the current tier it's Monk's that have the golden spot with stagger being simply too good not to have, with DK, Warrior and Paladin performing adequately, Guardian druids don't seem to be very favourable at the moment.
    Last edited by mmoc2ec031eeeb; 2015-02-13 at 09:38 AM.

Deleted
    why would you Play something that you like to Play? if you are no world first Player every difference in Performance is of no importance at all because you are not limited by this role but rather you Chose this sole role.

also the most recent Information i could dif out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ly-gone-in-WoD
    -> "As well, this tweet fromCelestalon: "Hybrids and pures will do the same damage, and bring the same utility. That's the goal for Warlords.""

-> "As well, this tweet fromCelestalon: "Hybrids and pures will do the same damage, and bring the same utility. That's the goal for Warlords.""
    And some hybrids do a bit/a fcking ton more of the same damage than even some pure dps classes (see: moonkins)

Pretty much what this guy said, we haven't had hybrids since they threw out the old talent system, the system which you could spec into all three branches before you got to the final talent in your tree, e.g. You could run around with 1/3 of each talent tree

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    And some hybrids do a bit/a fcking ton more of the same damage than even some pure dps classes (see: moonkins)
    check out on which fights and by which source, then you have your reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by QuadEarz View Post
    Sorry, but no.

Blizzard have stated on numerous occasions that Hybrid classes should perform competitively but that pure classes, such as Mages, Warlocks, Hunters should be able to perform slightly better since that is the only role they can bring to a raid.

Sorry but no.

That was long before they gave Pures more utility and better buffs than Hybrids.

Also Blizzard did not follow through with making all the gear interchangable. Hybrids still need all the jewelry plus a weapon to switch
    DPS specs and those are by far the hadest slots to get.

Also Blizzard has been far more concerned with keeping all 3 "Pure' specs competitive even when Druids have 2 specs that are being sat for progression.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2015-02-13 at 02:09 PM.