Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    And your point is? alot of fans of star wars games that i know including myself are still rather upset that all those star wars games we played the story ment dick fucking shit thanks to disney.
    Change the fucking tune already. EU was NEVER, NEVER EVER canon. It was all fan fiction confirmed by Lucas in various points during intervies from 80s to fucking 2010
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

As usual a thread got de-railed hard.

EA is full of shit, we all know this, however, when people buy a game like this, at least with the current generation of gamers, they'll immediately hop online and try and 360 noscope somebody because that's how dim the playerbase for most games is now, just look at tutorials, they're meant for idiots and that's the target market, at least in their eyes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeZed View Post
    As usual a thread got de-railed hard.

EA is full of shit, we all know this, however, when people buy a game like this, at least with the current generation of gamers, they'll immediately hop online and try and 360 noscope somebody because that's how dim the playerbase for most games is now, just look at tutorials, they're meant for idiots and that's the target market, at least in their eyes.
    Yeah that's totally the topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/...-a-launch-date

The Star Wars Battlefront beta will begin October 8 and end October 12.

Available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, the Star Wars Battlefront beta is open to everyone when it starts next month. Players will be able to check out Walker Assault on Hoth, the co-op Survival Mission on Tatooine (online and offline) and Drop Zone on Sullust.

Electronic Arts and DICE also are going to let people test out the Star Wars Battlefront companion app during the beta period, which is a browser-based experience on the game's official website.

To get ready for the beta, EA and DICE detailed the Hero System for Star Wars Battlefront recently, which lets players take control of characters like Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker. The father and son are playable in the early test for the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game looks really fun, watched some streams last night.

Can't wait to play Beta, then decide whether to buy it or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I still can't fucking believe they cancelled star wars 1313

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK
    That is the biggest wrong here IMO.

I also feel that the franchise is in better hands now tbh. New movie is looking great and I've been a fan for 32 years now!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been a fan since watching Vader step onto the screen back in '77. Though for some reason I keep thinking it was actually in '76. But its disappointed me plenty of times since. So much so that I really don't expect much from it anymore. Combine that with EA? Yeah, no prepurchase, no preorder, no launch day buy, and then wait a couple of weeks for lets plays, reviews, and sales. Nice to finally see another battlefront game but there is no way I'll be boarding any hype trains.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    I've been a fan since watching Vader step onto the screen back in '77. Though for some reason I keep thinking it was actually in '76. But its disappointed me plenty of times since. So much so that I really don't expect much from it anymore. Combine that with EA? Yeah, no prepurchase, no preorder, no launch day buy, and then wait a couple of weeks for lets plays, reviews, and sales. Nice to finally see another battlefront game but there is no way I'll be boarding any hype trains.
    It's open beta tomorrow, no pre-purchase required.

No better way to know whether to pre-order or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta has been pretty fun so far. Walker Assault could use some rebalancing because I think the Imperials have a clear advantage, but Drop Zone was a lot of fun. Also got the Luke Skywalker powerup... gave me some awesome nostalgia from the Battlefront 2 days. Although they better add a Hero Battle mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Like when disney resurrects chewy from the dead. Or 2 of solos kids as well.
    You can cry, bitch, moan, and whine all you want, but disney owns Star Wars now. Chewy isn't dead and the solos don't have kids yet. The EU isn't canon anymore, no matter how much you try to say it is. It might be canon in YOUR MIND, but to the people running the show now (be it hitler or a saint), none of that ever happened.

You gotta get over it some day man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    You can cry, bitch, moan, and whine all you want, but disney owns Star Wars now. Chewy isn't dead and the solos don't have kids yet. The EU isn't canon anymore, no matter how much you try to say it is. It might be canon in YOUR MIND, but to the people running the show now (be it hitler or a saint), none of that ever happened.

You gotta get over it some day man.
    You can suck disney off all you want, but the new movies and cartoon arnt cannon. Hundreds of books worth of story trumps 6 movies and one shity cartoon any day. Enjoy your watered down disney princess starwars experience as they milk every last drop of fucking cash that they can from it.

Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-10-10 at 05:58 AM.

So the DLC has more content than the main game? #facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Vogyn View Post
    So the DLC has more content than the main game? #facepalm
    Season pass includes multiple DLCs released every few months. So if there are 4 DLCs planned, you get ~5 weapons, 1 hero/villain, 4 maps and 1 game mode per DLC.

It's just a cheap way for people that will play the game for a long time to buy all the DLC.

They did the same with BF3 and BF4 with Premium, 50€ for all DLC, DLC cost 15€ as standalone, and there was 5 paid DLC for BF4 and BF3. Meaning you pay 50€ for 5 DLC, early access to those DLC, bonus exp weekends, special skins for guns, where if you bought all 5 DLC separate, you would have to pay 75€, 50% more for the same DLC without extra small bonuses.

Obviously it's up-to you to decide if you want to play the game for +1 year and want to come back for the DLC every time 1 is released. But for me the Premium in BF3 and BF4 have been worth it, my BF3 playtime is 568 hours and BF4 is 564 hours.