Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    So the bicyclists he saw were wearing yoga pants or were they nude? I'm really confused about this expansion of his opinion of what is appropriate to wear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Nope mostly college girls. But even if a lot of ugly fat people wear them they should be banned! I think the same about bikinis.
    This isn't the 60's, what
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Yet half the people around here walk around in Pajama pants or their jeans halfway down their legs.

Can we ban those instead?

it was shot down pretty much the day he suggested it.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    http://www.ijreview.com/2015/02/2495...mpaign=Culture

DONT YOU DARE BAN YOGA PANTS. WHY?! WHAT DID THEY EVER DO TO YOU?! MONSTERS!!!!!!!!
    I bet you love yoga pants like these.

How does a Nude bike ride turn into banning pants.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Yoga pants can make your day just *that* much better. I'll stick to jeans myself, but I certainly don't mind they exist.

The concept of regulating dress code by law is...odd. Frankly indecent exposure is odd to me, but that's a whole different debate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yet half the people around here walk around in Pajama pants or their jeans halfway down their legs.

Can we ban those instead?
    Pajamas are the comfiest things in the world. Sure I almost always wear them in my apartment and not outside, but I don't know what the other person is going through. Maybe that person's last reason to get out of bed and try is their unbelievably comfy pajamas. Pajamas save lives
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Third party... Both libertarian and green have a following from those reluctantly voting for the top 2. Then there is vermine supreme and a write in of 'your mother'...
    If the electronic voting booths become wide spread, do you think it is possible to get their mother elected from write ins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Pajamas are the comfiest things in the world. Sure I almost always wear them in my apartment and not outside, but I don't know what the other person is going through. Maybe that person's last reason to get out of bed and try is their unbelievably comfy pajamas. Pajamas save lives
    No trust me, it's because they think it's a fashion statement. You'd understand if you were in my town. It's kinda sad.

Although I will agree that pajamas are better than pants half down.