• Wizard

17 9.24%
  • Crusader

23 12.50%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Started a new Barbie! Mostly because of the new Frenzy belt and the gems

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Gem of Ease@rank 25 lowers the level requirement of the weapon it is socketed in to 1.

Weapons can roll lower, I've got an ancient raven's wing w/40 reduced level req (I'm not sure if it being ancient has any impact on how much the level req can be reduced by).
    I think it might. I got an ancient marauders set pants last night, with -32 level req. The range on it is 30-40. I think the standard one is 20-30, for both weapons and armor.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Gem of Ease@rank 25 lowers the level requirement of the weapon it is socketed in to 1.

Weapons can roll lower, I've got an ancient raven's wing w/40 reduced level req (I'm not sure if it being ancient has any impact on how much the level req can be reduced by).
    ah cool,didnt know that,thanks for the info.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Going Barb (for now). Knowing my ADD, I'll get bored of her in a few weeks and will want to move on.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Did crusader last season. Decided to go with monk because I hadnt played it much and my friends were going dh, so better gear sharing opportunities.

Deleted
    Ended up rolling a Witch Doctor, don't regret it. They have a lot of build versatility and a nice set of skills. Considering a wizard or a DH as Hardcore Seasonal characters. Monk's too mainstream.

I started on a monk thinking I would enjoy the "running around with my head cut off" playstyle. That quickly changed to a raekor Barb and I havent gotten off him yet. 500 paragons in S2 and im still having fun.