Hans’gar and Franzok - Focusing Shot Help

It seems the top hunters in this fight are all using Focusing Shot - but how can that be used?

I've tried to use it once under normal difficulty but I've noticed the conveyer belt movement constantly interrupts your cast. So I really don't know how that can be used...Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixinter View Post
    but I've noticed the conveyer belt movement constantly interrupts your cast.
    lol no it doesnt o.o

It seems the top hunters in this fight are all using Focusing Shot - but how can that be used?

I've tried to use it once under normal difficulty but I've noticed the conveyer belt movement constantly interrupts your cast. So I really don't know how that can be used...Any ideas?
    It does... if you move while casting. Don't move while casting FS and that "bug" won't happen.

Also you can stand between the belts for most of the fight.

I know what you're trying to say. It's a more difficult fight to use FS on when dodging mechanics and running on the conveyors for positioning. Only think I can recommend is try to work your way to the "top" of a conveyor when you're using your instant abilities and then ride the conveyor down when on FS. Stand between belts when you can. But mostly the big help for me was just intentionally placing myself a the start of conveyors. If I got to the bottom of the conveyor (where it disappears in to the wall) then I found myself swimming upstream way too much and getting myself in situations where FS was compromised. During the waffle stomping phase you just have to find the skill to use it because you don't want to be against the wall limiting your options on dodging mechanics. Save Fox for the stamp mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Plink View Post
    Stand between belts when you can.
    Very much this.

During the waffle stomping phase you just have to find the skill to use it because you don't want to be against the wall limiting your options on dodging mechanics. Save Fox for the stamp mechanics.
    Plus healers will adore you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Deleted

Here is a rough idea for you, this is me playing my alt so I wouldn't look too much into my play as generally I don't give a shit.

http://www.twitch.tv/m/774921