Deleted

T17 4p glyph interaction

I was wondering if the Glyph of Recklessness becomes worth it once you gain the 4p bonus. I didn't crunch any numbers yet, but in theory a duration increase of 50% should really shine with our 4p effect staying longer and additionally stacking higher. Though i don't know if the 40% reduce in effects is too big, especially if you need recklessness for short burst phases like Thogar or something.

Opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by JoFreeman View Post
    I was wondering if the Glyph of Recklessness becomes worth it once you gain the 4p bonus. I didn't crunch any numbers yet, but in theory a duration increase of 50% should really shine with our 4p effect staying longer and additionally stacking higher. Though i don't know if the 40% reduce in effects is too big, especially if you need recklessness for short burst phases like Thogar or something.

Opinions?
    Thats a really interesting and well researched idea, you should pm collision about this.

t17 4p duration doesnt increase with reck glyph. you get longer reck, but the t17 buff when you pop reck will still be the same intensity and same duration.

By the end of recklessness it's going to be increasing the chance by 90% which is just over kill.

The attack speed will also be increased, but the main problem is the critical damage which will be reduced down to 6%.

I haven't ran any real numbers, but I honestly don't see it being beneficial over enraged speed or any of useful glyphs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    t17 4p duration doesnt increase with reck glyph. you get longer reck, but the t17 buff when you pop reck will still be the same intensity and same duration.
    Well, if that's really the case (i don't have 4p yet to test), then this case is closed.
    Although it shouldn't since the tooltip states 'while recklessness is active'.
    Last edited by mmocbbb26fe083; 2015-02-12 at 07:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was really holding off posting just so you would see this thread Col. <3
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny