Deleted

Fastest way to become revered with wrynns vanguard?

On my DK I became revered via farming artifact fragments from The arrakoa, ogres, crabs and the occasional opposing faction players farming, is there any faster way besides boss kills or?

10+ Year Old Account
    It used to be quick when there wasn't a 30 min CD for the battle, you used to be able to farm the boss for 2500 per kill. Fastest way now would be artifact farming. Look in the LFG tool, there is always groups farming artifacts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnydeeps View Post
    It used to be quick when there wasn't a 30 min CD for the battle, you used to be able to farm the boss for 2500 per kill. Fastest way now would be artifact farming. Look in the LFG tool, there is always groups farming artifacts.
    Do you still get 2-3 Fragments per mob if your farming as a group?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hit exalted last night after starting at, I think, honored and after spending about 3 or 4 evenings (part of sunday which Im counting as an evening) in Ashran. I was lucky not to hit queues and we were winning a lot, with groups killing the rares, etc.

Deleted
    Don't group.
    Loot faster than others.

As alliance it took me maybe 2 hours, looting troll teeth, tauren hoofs and the other blue items which give like 2750 reputation? I was always standing close to the front line, didn't do anything other than staying close to enemy players which are about to die. You need to loot fast.

I did this last year, so I don't know if they changed anything, but I guess it should still work.

Artifact farming, specially from rares, portal mages, summoned warlocks and from RoC.

Also doing the side events help a lot.

Deleted
    It took me like 4 or 5 ashran matches to hit exalted, it's really fast, not like in Cataclysm where I did dozens of the...w/e is called and even today I'm not exalted.

Deleted
    Yeah, you only need revered. Can get that in like 2-3 hours just playing Ashran usually.